OFFICIAL 2024-2025 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON THREAD *LYIN' SZN IS HERE*

Who will win the 2024-2025 College Football Playoffs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stay humble. Remember where you come from.

1724716531550.jpeg

‘Paul Finebaum rips Florida State for upset loss to Georgia Tech: 'I haven't stopped laughing'

"You know who's to blame?" Finebaum said on McElroy and Cubelic in the Morning. "It's not the coaching staff. It's the Florida State fans. I mean, they acted like fools. And they never stopped. Even during the pregame show, they continued to show their rear end. And that's why I haven't stopped laughing. You hate to be cruel like that, but this is a program that has isolated itself, that is on an island, whose fanbase is disliked and disrespected not only by people just walking down the street in Birmingham but by its own league."

‘Paul Finebaum rips Florida State for upset loss to Georgia Tech: 'I haven't stopped laughing'

"You know who's to blame?" Finebaum said on McElroy and Cubelic in the Morning. "It's not the coaching staff. It's the Florida State fans. I mean, they acted like fools. And they never stopped. Even during the pregame show, they continued to show their rear end. And that's why I haven't stopped laughing. You hate to be cruel like that, but this is a program that has isolated itself, that is on an island, whose fanbase is disliked and disrespected not only by people just walking down the street in Birmingham but by its own league."
I think he sees Stephen A may be leaving first take and fancies he has a chance to take over if he establishes himself as ESPN's loud resident troll.

Can't wait for the announcers on CBS to say "Touchdown Alabama........I mean Ohio State".

Back
Top Bottom