OFFICIAL 2024-2025 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON THREAD *LYIN' SZN IS HERE*

Who will win the 2024-2025 College Football Playoffs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The premise of your nonsense rambling is that they would have gotten 20 more yards had they called timeouts. They didn’t get those yards. The run was stuffed. A PI was missed and the last pass was intercepted. So they should have called timeout and given the ball back to Penn state with a minute plus to try to score?

Go away.
You give them no chance to get the 20 yards with over a minute left and all 3 TOs, so why try?

That’s your argument.

Pretty damning about your confidence in your team :lol:

With your logic why did they throw then on the play in which PSU picked it off?

None of this makes sense so you just want me to go away :lol:

Your coach just said in the press conference he didn’t know if he should start using his 3 TOs when it was 2nd & 12 at the 50 (which easily could be broken up into two 6-yard gains on 2nd and 3rd downs).

Lincoln/Moss then proceeded to drain the clock to nothing and then THROW on 3rd down with no time left and turned it over.

Brilliant.

He for sure could have managed the clock better.

But we also could have made stops on 4th and 7 and 4th and 10.

He was playing for the FG but I really don't understand why he didn't utilize the time outs and the last pass was just a bit of and over throw....he makes that catch maybe you get an FG but either way game it over we lost and you move on.

With your logic why did they throw then on the play in which PSU picked it off?

None of this makes sense so you just want me to go away :lol:

With ten seconds left? By design?

Is this where I’m supposed to realize you’re just a troll and ignore you?

I know it's Cal, but why is no one crying for them like they did for the ACC sweetheart's this year, Miami? Miami played on a Friday night and had an extra day before heading west. Cal played a game that basically ended Sunday morning (11:35 pm PST) vs Miami and traveled east on essentially a short week with an early kickoff. Just saying.

I’m unsure of what you’re even saying now, they shouldn’t have passed it at all if they went with that keep TO…… “strategy”

Tuff series by Stewart

I know it's Cal, but why is no one crying for them like they did for the ACC sweetheart's this year, Miami? Miami played on a Friday night and had an extra day before heading west. Cal played a game that basically ended Sunday morning (11:35 pm PST) vs Miami and traveled east on essentially a short week with an early kickoff. Just saying.
ACC is rigged for Miami. Nobody cares about any other team.

I’m unsure of what you’re even saying now

Tuff series by Stewart
They threw the ball at the end because if they complete it it’s a 40 yard field goal and if the ball drops incomplete then they kick a 60 yard field goal but either way Penn state doesn’t touch it again. Our kicker has leg out to 57 yards so Lincoln was playing for the FG the whole way and not risking Penn state having a chance to match it.

It’s not a complicated concept. You can not like it but the whole “use the timeouts!” **** you’re ranting about when the playcall is clearly in and Miller is just BY DESIGN letting the clock run is not bad clock management. It was a decision to not go three and out quickly when Penn state ALSO had their timeouts.

Please don’t @ me in the future.

There’s no reason to kick a 60-yard FG if you can get closer :lol: no reason at all

Spitting now? This game does have everything

In 2017 USC played a road game on a Saturday and then lost a Friday road game 6 days later. They had 0 bye weeks that season.

In 2020 USC played 3 games in 12 days losing the 3rd one on by 3.

No one will ever get short week tears from me.

After 20 years of mediocrity, the canes are acc sweethearts?! My boys can’t catch a break on a bye week. :smh: :smh:

:nthat::nthat::nthat:

Back
Top Bottom