Official 2023 San Francisco Giants Off-Season Thread - Jung Hoo Lee signs with SF 6-years $113 Million

53AFCDD1-46B7-4BB4-9DC0-45B5C636F200.jpeg

no way I was gonna miss Kris Bryant’s first game as a Giant

With everyone healthy how does our starting lineup look?
You have KB start in LF or CF when Longo returns. Wade probably will either be in the OF or at 1B depending on when Belt is back too.
IMO, I don’t think Longo will be back for sometime. That sprained AC joint injury is no joke.

Saw the tweet about how the Giants had Giants gear for KB and his family when they go to their hotel. Legit. Definitely a good start towards signing him to a long-term deal.

This team is legit. Took the series against the Dodgers and Astros and can now further their division lead against the DBacks. Let’s go baby!

Longo hit a bomb last night in Sacramento. I think he might be back by the end of the week.

It's crazy how much depth this team has. They are ready for the final push to the postseason.

might have to cave in and get the city connect gear. Keeps growing on me every time I see them. Also helps that we’re undefeated in them so far.

and did belt forget the memo? Dude looks like a fool all awkward with his black cleats in the city connect jerseys.
1628649165011.png

Watching this giants summer Sunday post game show. What In the world?!?! Who gave the green light for this crap? It’s a train wreck that I cant stop watching just so I don’t miss something absurd

Here it comes. Big stretch of games coming up. Don’t know if we can hold off the dodgers. So many things piling up. Minor injuries, COVID, etc

I hope the COVID outbreak is controlled.

Did not think Logan Webb would be the Giants' best pitcher right now. Shocked at the production from the rest of the rotation.

Who’s going to the games this weekend? Sell out or at least close to sell out is expected. Not sure I want to go with all those people

Back
Top Bottom