Official 2023 San Francisco Giants Off-Season Thread - Jung Hoo Lee signs with SF 6-years $113 Million

Aren't they underneath the Gotham Club?!?

Judging by the angle...looks like it's along 1B

Sorry for the delay fellas. The box is called the Candlestick Suite. If I am standing in it and looking onto the field. 1 level up and to the left is the Virgin Suite, and 1 level up to the right is the Gotham Club. Directly underneath the Gotham Club is the freeloaders zone.

Gotham Club is :pimp:

They gave me a tour when interview with Giants during the offseason.

Listening to the game on the radio, and it sounds like the shark is doing his thing. :pimp:

Wonder why he's holding out on his sliders, anywayss, good outing nonetheless.

Brown brought it again, Pence getting his mojo back, Shark with stable pitching, contractPagan doing his thing, shutting down Story, all around enjoyable.

Wonder why he's holding out on his sliders, anywayss, good outing nonetheless.

Brown brought it again, Pence getting his mojo back, Shark with stable pitching, contractPagan doing his thing, shutting down Story, all around enjoyable.

He tried throwing his slider earlier on but it wasnt breaking much, so he just ditched it and brought the HEAT

Only a matter of time when Susac gets traded, IMO. Hopefully Brown stays consistent during his time up here.

Peavy having to pitch in Colorado should be outlawed.

I won't wish injury but I will pray for DFA.

I have been waiting to hear breaking news abour Romo needing Tommy John surgery for the better part of a decade, and it never happens. Hope its not serious, but I would be far from surprised if it was. Elbow can only take so much snapping off of a slider like that.

Back
Top Bottom