Official 2023 San Francisco Giants Off-Season Thread - Jung Hoo Lee signs with SF 6-years $113 Million

Pitched, defended, clutch hit off the bench and Duffy stole a base. Can't wait to hit the park Wednesday.

Morse was good most of the time, though I would say he did noticeably better before the All-Star Game than after it last season. It kinda pissed me off.

I wouldn't mind seeing Morse off the bench for some added pop. But I think Maxwell isn't too bad. Minus his batting average and his streakiness. The team is starting to click. I like it.

This is the best hitting team we have had since the Bonds era.  This might be the best defensive team we have had since I started watching baseball.  We need to go all in.  Trade any and everyone on the minors to get a front line starter and a closer.

It makes no sense that we aren't offering our top prospects to get a Hamels or Price.  Go all in.  Look at our team right now.  Our entire infield is full of young players.  Why should we care if we deplete our farm system?  By the time the Poseys, Crawfords, Paniks and Duffys are old and need to be replaced, we will have had tons of time to replenish the system.

Lets go for it!  I hope our front office sees it this way too.

So I guess to continue on the topic at hand....no I don't want Michael Morse.  I want Cole Hamels and Aroldis Chapman.

Swing for the fences.

What would it take to trade for Hamels? The entire River Cats roster? lol.
I would start with Susac.  After that, a few high level prospects would probably need to be added.  Our Rivercats roster is a joke.  Not much talent there.  But we do have talent at lower levels and the Phillies CANT possibly think they will be ready to compete in the next year or so.

has anybody ever been selected for the Stubhub seat upgrade? i did Sunday and it was awesome, those recliners were so comfy
nthat.gif

Maybe this outing from Cain pushes management to get Hamels. Cannot keep hoping Cain and Hudson make it through just 5 innings every start.

Last edited:
Did Pagan forget he has to protect with two strikes? Dude just stood there and took 3 straight pitches. :smh:

I would start with Susac.  After that, a few high level prospects would probably need to be added.  Our Rivercats roster is a joke.  Not much talent there.  But we do have talent at lower levels and the Phillies CANT possibly think they will be ready to compete in the next year or so.

Hate that are farm system is so trash. Huge fan of Susac but you gotta give a little to get a little.

Too many dam Gary Brown's in the farm system smh. I don't think we have a single position player in AAA that could sniff this rosters for any extended amount of time. If we had 1/3 of what teams like the Mets, Cubs and Dodgers have mannnn the possibilities....

Last edited:
Morse to the Dodgers :evil: :lol:

Already two beers in is it 12:45 yet. :\ :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom