Official 2023 San Francisco Giants Off-Season Thread - Jung Hoo Lee signs with SF 6-years $113 Million

@extrabaggs: Slight correction from earlier: Posey, Crawford, Belt, Sanchez and Panik are a combined 0 for 40 in three home games.

:x

Archie Bradley (1-0) 0.00 ERA, 0.83 WHIP vs. Madison Bumgarner (1-1) 5.40 ERA, 1.70 WHIP

Arizona Diamondbacks Lineup
Inciarte, LF (L)
Pollock, CF (R)
Goldschmidt, 1B (R)
Trumbo, RF (R)
Hill, 3B (R)
Owings, 2B (R)
Gosewisch, C (R)
Ahmed, SS (R)
Bradley, RHP (R)

San Francisco Giants Lineup
Aoki, LF (L)
Duffy, 3B (R)
Pagan, CF (S)
Posey, C (R)
Blanco, RF (L)
Belt, 1B (L)
Panik, 2B (L)
Crawford, SS (L)
Bumgarner, LHP (R)

I cant remember who made it for me, and I no longer have it due to a crashed computer....

But does anyone have that picture of a cartoon giraffe in the trash can?

:lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Josh Collmenter (0-2) 6.52 ERA, 2.17 WHIP vs. Jake Peavy (0-1) 9.00 ERA, 1.75 WHIP

Arizona Diamondbacks Lineup
Inciarte, RF (L)
Pollock, CF (R)
Goldschmidt, 1B (R)
Peralta, LF (L)
Lamb, 3B (L)
Gosewisch, C (R)
Owings, 2B (R)
Ahmed, SS (R)
Collmenter, RHP (R)

San Francisco Giants Lineup
Aoki, LF (L)
Panik, 2B (L)
Pagan, CF (S)
Posey, C (R)
McGehee, 3B (R)
Belt, 1B (L)
Blanco, RF (L)
Crawford, SS (L)
Peavy, RHP (R)

We suck.

Eric Byrnes was ripping this team on 95.7 this afternoon, and I wholeheartedly agreed with every word. SMH.

Heard that interview as well. I thought this would be a 2013 year but it might even be worse. This team looks old and worn out.

Hate when fans rely on the 3 in 5 argument/excuse. That **** gets old real quick. We are wasting years out of Bumgarner and Posey and the front office has not done a good job of drafting talent that will replace the players that have been a part of this title run in order to sustain long term success.

Winning the title every year is not a realistic expectation but at least compete for one every year and be a threat.

Last edited:
At the end of the day it's entettainment so enjoy dynamic pricing cheap tickets on stub hub.

In other news, Lincecum going through post-childbirth haircut change-phases still.

Last edited:
We have at least four automatic outs in every starting lineup we run out there. Couple that with terrible pitching and you can see why we are on this massive losing streak.

It wasnt Sabean who won the WS, it was the players and Bochy. It might sound ungrateful after all the recent success, but Sabean, to me is wildly overrated and shouldnt be celebrated as some front office genius. He has an evident weakness in overvaluing washed up/veterans on their last leg. He is incredibly short sighted and does not recogize value.

This season is going to be a disaster and it was evident for months. Id be caredul with Madison's workload. Dont want another Cain situation.

Back
Top Bottom