OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hate business logos on jerseys I hope they don't do it in college football. **** looks like arena football :lol:

VT mods claiming EA and VT reached out to Metallica multiple times to try to get Enter Sandman into the game and Metallicas reps never responded to them.

They put the damn Apple Cup on the c ock?? Wtf. Well I know random games put there is new normal but seems strange they'd pick that game considering who knows how UW looks next season and no one cares about WSU outside the region.

VT mods claiming EA and VT reached out to Metallica multiple times to try to get Enter Sandman into the game and Metallicas reps never responded to them.
I thought it was too expensive to get the rights for?

Metallica has always been on one about their music being used. Remember all that Napster drama years ago? Not the same obviously but they don’t play about their music

Lmao teams aren’t allowed to decorate hotel rooms or do photo shoots but they’re allowed to do this?

Like I’ve said, taking all the photos and whatnot and NOT panning out is the worse circumstances for most of these dudes.

I’d just want to sign my LOI/NIL deal with no fanfare or no photoshoots, hat swaps or press conferences.

Dudes be looking crazy doing all that and end up never seeing the field or being a bust.

We’ve seen so many hyped up dudes having mental issues or not know how to live with some sort of normalcy, once they don’t pan out.

Back
Top Bottom