OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I mean I’m personally not surprised, my fellow fans are utter morons 90% of the time. I just don’t see how that would hurt them going forward. I’d say a post season ban is much more damaging than vacating a title we all saw them win.

Can the NCAA even make them vacate the title? I thought the CFP was a separate entity and it’s championship is not awarded by the NCAA

Oh I agree. And I don’t think the NCAA has the authority to vacate CFP wins. They can probably vacate the regular season wins and Big Ten titles though.

Oh I agree. And I don’t think the NCAA has the authority to vacate CFP wins. They can probably vacate the regular season wins and Big Ten titles though.

They can vacate all they want but I still be recognizing this bowl victory from 2010 :pimp:

IMG_6242.jpeg

RIP Ryan Mallet though :smh:

Oregon doing a lot of offseason shenanigans…they better make some noise this year.

Also, I’m pretty sure they don’t even play Nebraska this year :lol:

I mean I’m personally not surprised, my fellow fans are utter morons 90% of the time. I just don’t see how that would hurt them going forward. I’d say a post season ban is much more damaging than vacating a title we all saw them win.

Can the NCAA even make them vacate the title? I thought the CFP was a separate entity and it’s championship is not awarded by the NCAA

That coach Frogg scumbag was found guilty on 14 counts of molestation of a 15 year old and sexual assault of a 22 year old in his training facility.

man, this dude is certified scumbag. Me and my wife hung out with this dude with Dj's Dad and Mom in Vegas one evening when we were in town watching Bosco play.

All night, I felt bad vibes. After about two hours, my old *** was done but the wife wanted to keep partying. This dude kept trying to supply my wife with drinks and wanted to walk her to our hotel. Luckily, she was smart enough to feel his creepiness. I'm convinced he was trying to make her his next victim.

He;s going to get that good ole prison justice reserved for scumbags like him.

man, this dude is certified scumbag. Me and my wife hung out with this dude with Dj's Dad and Mom in Vegas one evening when we were in town watching Bosco play.

All night, I felt bad vibes. After about two hours, my old *** was done but the wife wanted to keep partying. This dude kept trying to supply my wife with drinks and wanted to walk her to our hotel. Luckily, she was smart enough to feel his creepiness. I'm convinced he was trying to make her his next victim.

He;s going to get that good ole prison justice reserved for scumbags like him.
I remember you telling me this story. A bunch of other player parents and folks have been saying identical things about him. Dude was gross.

Idk how to verify this, but upwards of 99.9% of the players brought less than $670 of value to the game.

The rest of the players, if they brought more, wasn't much.

Idk what caleb and marv said, but they wouldn't a part of that deal anyways.

Another reason I think draft punditry is stupid and should never be given the smallest bit of credence. Dudes just guessing the inner thoughts of a corporation for clout.

Idk how to verify this, but upwards of 99.9% of the players brought less than $670 of value to the game.

The rest of the players, if they brought more, wasn't much.

Idk what caleb and marv said, but they wouldn't a part of that deal anyways.
Caleb specifically said that $500 (the original number given by EA) was too low for a game that would make hundreds of millions, and when nfl players were getting $1000+ each. He said he wouldn’t sign his NIL away for that low a number. People called him foolish for overestimating the popularity and sales potential of the game. They speculated it would do $100-250M total sales so $500 was more than fair. It ended up doing those numbers in pre-orders alone (for a game that was clearly untested and unfinished btw.)

Marv has just refused to sign on to any of the image or likeness deals that would allow him to appear in games like NCAA or the NFLPA’s agreement with EA for Madden.

For what it’s worth, Caleb’s already been proven right with EA upping the base number for players to $600 plus a game, and secretly giving 5-6 figure deals to popular players to be “brand ambassadors.”

Back
Top Bottom