OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think long term the B12 is in a better spot of stability than the ACC. Once that contract is up you know the B1G/SEC is going to take Miami, UNC, Va Tech, Duke, and a few others (FSU and Clemson should they not leave for the B12). It’s only a matter of time IMO.

Again, the B12 isn’t a “better” conference but it’s long term stability looks better than the ACC’s
Yea, it’s in a better spot until those schools inevitably leave for the SEC/B1G, but it’s also why it makes no sense for those schools to go to the Big 12 :lol:.

IMG_6095.gif

12507180.jpeg

Apparently Mclain has been struggling at Florida. They were rumors he was kicked off the team but apparently those are false.

Along with the defense, this has been a single biggest disappointment of the Lincoln Riley era at USC. I assume that he would be able to turn things around quickly because he would keep a lot of the best players in California home but that hasn't been the case.

Along with the defense, this has been a single biggest disappointment of the Lincoln Riley era at USC. I assume that he would be able to turn things around quickly because he would keep a lot of the best players in California home but that hasn't been the case.

Losing in-state corners who are Top 100 guys sucks, but USC ain’t doing anything unless they can fix the trenches and those players aren’t in Californian, by and large.

Two devil's advocate questions for you:

1. USC was a top 4 class a month ago. When they had those kids from Georgia and Florida committed you were certain none of them would stick. But in July, you are certain come signing day that 4 out of the top 5 players in Texas A&M's class will comprise California recruits?

2. How many of the kids on that list did USC recruit? Why did they not recruit them?

Back
Top Bottom