OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Call me a Boomer but I hate this about recruiting in general. Why commit in June at all? It's clear that his recruitment is very open, why not push it back to later when he is more sure? It's not like FSU or any other school was going to pull his offer.

Surely you feel the same about all those kids Georgia is pushing to commit right now

Surely you feel the same about all those kids Georgia is pushing to commit right now

I feel the same way across the board. I hate when I see players commit to Georgia half-heartedly, only to decommit shortly thereafter. CJ is wavering on his commitment literally at his commitment ceremony. He is a top 100 player, it's not like FSU is going to pull his offer if he pushes back his commitment

ADVERTISEMENT​

I feel the same way across the board. I hate when I see players commit to Georgia half-heartedly, only to decommit shortly thereafter. CJ is wavering on his commitment literally at his commitment ceremony.

Not sure if this was posted already but this is a wild Tommy Tubberville story. We all knew that he was a scumbag but this is next level stuff here.

As much as I dislike parts of the transfer portal, there are four too many stories like this where players were getting screwed over with no recourse.

Also, Nike is seriously dropping the ball if they never release those Michigan Rose Bowl jerseys. They could retail them at 250 and theyd sell out lol

Not sure if this was posted already but this is a wild Tommy Tubberville story. We all knew that he was a scumbag but this is next level stuff here.

As much as I dislike parts of the transfer portal, there are four too many stories like this where players were getting screwed over with no recourse.

I played with Stanley McClover at Dillard High School. His brother is Brian Burns. McClover was part of a payment scandal with Tuberville. He hated that dude. Always knew Tommy was scum

Why is he saying he’s not going to the NFL when the NFL doesn’t want him anyway? Man’s coming off a 4 win season, I highly doubt any team even made contact with him :lol:

IMG_5599.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom