OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
3rd or 4th? He'd probably walk in and be your backup the second he's on campus. The kid started a full season at an FBS school already. I think casper90403 casper90403 is pretty positive on him.

Also Biggins put in a crystal ball for that kid to usc last night then changed it tonight to georgia. It's not 100% where he's going.
USC fans are FURIOUS with Big Dave and saying he used USC to get more money from UGA. All because Biggins crystal balled him to USC.

Fans man.

They want to black list him at USC. Wild.

I must say, I'm stunned he chose UGA. This feels like go to a big program, get money, learn, and then most likely transfer again. Ballsy move by the young man. I respect it.

Last edited:
Just spent hellas on merch
4974df81_giphy.gif
I did the same when the Rams won. Just purchased everything like I wasn't going to see another SB victory again!

Little did I know we would win another this year..........

The countdown until the NCAA strips Michigan has officially begun
Harbaugh knows this chip means nothing that's why he's leaving in a few weeks

You know that the NCAA doesn't award the CFP trophy and technically cannot strip them of it, right? This isn't college basketball where the NCAA has the power to do that.

Harbaugh is leaving because there's nothing else to accomplish at Michigan, a NCAA probe is looming, and he has unfinished business in the NFL.

You know that the NCAA doesn't award the CFP trophy and technically cannot strip them of it, right? This isn't college basketball where the NCAA has the power to do that.

Harbaugh is leaving because there's nothing else to accomplish at Michigan, a NCAA probe is looming, and he has unfinished business in the NFL.
Didn't know that. Well the CFP foundation or whoever the governing body is will prob crack down in a few years.

I have to say I really enjoyed watching Michigan's brand of football last night. I really didnt pay enough attention to them this year.

I love offense but watching their defense last night was something else. And then they wore the all blues?

They say coaching is overrated but all you have to do it look at Michigan. They coached the hell out of those young men. I can only hope USC can staff like Michigan has. No more questions about Harbaugh as a coach.

But please stay away from the Chargers. You don't want to be in LA bruh. Its horrible here.

Yea nothing is getting stripped on account of an OSU led witch hunt about something folks openly admit is commonplace :lol:

Why? I don’t want Vrabel coaching my college team
Buckeye alum, started his coaching career there under Urban, big rah rah guy to bring in new energy, wouldn't be scared of Michigan.

It just makes a lot of sense on paper and I bet he could recruit his *** off too :lol:

NFL guys are always hot commodities in the college game

Buckeye alum, started his coaching career there under Urban, big rah rah guy so new energy, wouldnt be scared of Michigan.

It just makes a lot of sense on paper and I be he could recruit his *** off too :lol:

That’s if he wants to recruit though, you know when those guys get to the NFL and don’t have to sell themselves to 15-18 year olds they usually don’t look back :lol:

He’s a good dude but his prehistoric approach to football is hard to support.

Haven’t been more happy 😃 seeing an innocent man be acquitted than I am right now for Connor. If the 🥊 don’t fit you MUST ACQUIT

Tackett Curtis commits to Wisconsin. Love the fit.
He originally chose us in a close recruitment vs them. Personally I think he’s probably overrated. Hits hard but is stiff as hell and was quite literally (according to advanced stats) one of the worst linebackers in the country.

And, somewhat unrelated, his family sucks.

Back
Top Bottom