OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don’t want him gone but he has yet to show he is a big game coach. The biggest difference between him and Urban is Urban would have the team lose a random game to Purdue, Iowa, etc. Day hasn’t done that so far, but he has yet to win a big game where he is not a heavy favorite. His signature win is against Clemson however many years ago in the CFP

I get the fans want him out.

But fans don't always look at the big picture...
They never do. But like the fans, big money donors don't often see the big picture either. They all think the money them and their friends pump into these universities is supposed to directly translate to wins and for programs like UM and OSU, championships.

If hes not the head coach, he’ll probably be gone.

Some people say he’s unhireable with the scouting scandal.

Oh yeah I didn’t think about all the scouting crap. I guess he just has to wait and see what comes from it. Think Harbs is leaving?

Obviously I don’t like his recent run against my squad but I do think he’s got them in a good spot and I’d hate to see him leave with the B1G expanding and they fall apart like they did prior to him going there

If hes not the head coach, he’ll probably be gone.

Some people say he’s unhireable with the scouting scandal.
Personally I think the W today should be redemption enough that the sign stealing wasn’t as big a deal as it was made out to be.

Change the signs? :emoji_white_check_mark:
Get Harbaugh suspended (2x)? :emoji_white_check_mark:
Beat Michigan? :emoji_no_entry:

Personally I think the W today should be redemption enough that the sign stealing wasn’t as big a deal as it was made out to be.

Change the signs? :emoji_white_check_mark:
Get Harbaugh suspended (2x)? :emoji_white_check_mark:
Beat Michigan? :emoji_no_entry:
naaahh...it's still a big deal. because they were caught wasnt going to turn them into a ****** team

Back
Top Bottom