OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A&M boards were so mad I've been poopoo'ing a potential Lane Kiffin hire

And I'm screaming at them today like THIS LAME *** LSU TEAM IS HIS MARQUEE SEC WIN FOR HIS WHOLE CAREER :lol: :lol: :smh:

Does NT have a stance on the UM OSU game kicking off so early in the day? After these years, I still can’t figure out if I like it or not. It’s nice to have such an important game early in the day, but I also feel like if it were a night game it’d be that much more intense.
It depends. If there are decent to good games in each slot it doesn't matter to me. Having the by far best game early is kind of anticlimactic I guess

The tradition is for the game to start at noon but I wouldn't be surprised if they made it a night game within the next 10 years

The 2006 game kicked off at 4pm ET (I remember watching it at night at school) and iirc people hated it.

That’ll probably do it. Defense can’t stop the run now. All came down to McCords bum *** throwing a pick and Day with a soft *** call before the half again. Bring in Air Noland please, McCord can go to auburn or somewhere

Defense couldn’t stop the run vs ND either, they just went to the pass and lost the game

Ryan Day ain’t going anywhere , 0/3 though

At least this guarantees Kia McCord won’t be around as the starter next year

Back
Top Bottom