OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really wish college football would adopt the NFL play style of not being down without contact and 2 feet down catches. Don't reward defenses for not making plays and teach receivers more precision at a earlier level.

That Louisville receiver dropped the ball the play before that TD rush… right? Certainly seemed like the ball came out.

So if Colorado pulls it out against ASU and then beats Stanford next week they’ll be at 5 wins…I don’t know where that 6th win is going to come from to become bowl eligible. Maybe Arizona?

@ UCLA
vs. Oregon State
vs. Arizona
@ Washington State
@ Utah

Yeah Arizona is their only hope for a bowl game this year
I feel like it’s gon be one surprise out of those mix of games, wouldn’t be too crazy to see en pick up a couple W’s

I feel like it’s gon be one surprise out of those mix of games, wouldn’t be too crazy to see en pick up a couple W’s
Yeah nothing definite, all their road games are gonna be extremely tough. Maybe Oregon St and DJ slip against them but getting to 6 wins is a great goal to achieve 1st year

Back
Top Bottom