OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dari at the end :lol: :lol: :lol: “Wow.”

It's a possibility. No team in the SEC looks like world beaters. Milroe hasn't played in a hostile road environment so we don't know how he will respond and the Aggies usually play well at home.

I don’t know what to make of them right now, in all honesty.

They could win the West or finish 6-6 and neither outcome would shock me.

I don’t know what to make of them right now, in all honesty.

They could win the West or finish 6-6 and neither outcome would shock me.
The Jimbo Fisher experience. Y’all should make life tough on Milroe next week and that pass game doesn’t offer a ton to be scared about.

The Jimbo Fisher experience. Y’all should make life tough on Milroe next week and that pass game doesn’t offer a ton to be scared about.
It’s just a total crap shoot every week of what the game plan is going to look like on either side of the ball.

UGA hasn’t been impressive at all. Bama has terrible QB play. LSU has an awful defense. Ole Miss is Ole Miss. Need to see UK’s offense when they aren’t running for 300 yards.

Would not be surprised if A&M wins the west and is there for the SEC CG.

UGA hasn’t been impressive at all. Bama has terrible QB play. LSU has an awful defense. Ole Miss is Ole Miss. Need to see UK’s offense when they aren’t running for 300 yards.

Would not be surprised if A&M wins the west and is there for the SEC CG.
1696182646614.gif

Here's a great grab by Roman Wilson, WR for the #2 Michigan Wolverines

And a nice pick by Kenneth Grant, DT for the #2 Michigan Wolverines

And great toss by JJ McCarthy, QB for the #2 Michigan Wolverines

Back
Top Bottom