OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you're near Discovery Park then you're close to the Ballard area so definitely Un Bien. Best Caribbean sandwiches out there

Serious Pie and 8 oz burger are close as well in that area but if you won't be here long Un Bien is a can't miss thats close imo

There's some other places if you go out further Hot Mama's Pizza and Katsu Burger are good
+2 for Un Bien. Definitely among my favorite sandwich in the Seattle area. Bongos near Greenlake is also another Caribbean/Cuban spot I'd recommend. Hard to go wrong with any of their plates.

🤷🏾‍♂️ like I said. It’s currently trendy to be brash. Let it blow up in one coach’s face and they’ll all go back to saying nothing again.
This. Everybody talking about ‘keeping receipts’ and whatever perceived slight they heard about or interpreted. It was cool for awhile but now they just forcing it.

Read an article on The Athletic the other day about Notre Dame trying to keep Ohio State from invading Notre Dame Stadium and this relates to the PJs.

nd.PNG

These people we fly spend $10-$15k per hour on the jets. I am sure they will still be able to get around the ticket purchases.

It took us 1 hour 49 minutes to get through that line :lol:

what's the word with Wazzu? I was really impressed with their overall team. Did they pick up a ton of portal guys or are these homegrown?

I like that coach Dickert too.

Did it look like Oregon needed extra help game planning? :lol: :lol:

Folks gotta quit doing so much. Colorado got blown out like everyone paying attention knew they would. Why do we constantly have to scratch and claw to make it more than it is?

Did it look like Oregon needed extra help game planning? :lol: :lol:

Folks gotta quit doing so much. Colorado got blown out like everyone paying attention knew they would. Why do we constantly have to scratch and claw to make it more than it is?
Basically my thoughts, it'd be one thing if CU was in the game until at least late in the 3rd but to get your doors blown out??!?

I mean Colorado needed OT to beat CSU, a team WSU beat 50-24 and game wasn't really that close from what it seems.

I am curious regarding that, is the injury he has something that keeps you laid up for a bit? I was surprised he didn’t travel with the team

Not knocking him or the coaches decision, just wasn’t sure the protocol with that since you usually see injured players at games.

There’s gonna be some cannibalization across those top 3 teams pretty soon but it’s definitely a possibility.

True. I figure one of them may be out of the CCG but sitting there with 1 loss to one of the participants.

ACC seems to be Miami, FSU, and UNC still

B10 Michigan, PSU, OSU

SEC UGA and nobody else with a pulse (though Bama is still lurking)

B12 Texas/Oklahoma

Back
Top Bottom