• USA

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Mexico

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone eaten at his restaurant? I'm sure it's expensive AF, but is the food actually good?
I did by accident in miami like 2 years ago. Me and my boys were looking for a steak spot on google or yelp. We walk in. Not knowing its his joint. I saw a big *** painting of him inside. I turn to my boys and said.. you brought us to salt bae!? Bruh we got some cheap dishes and shid was still expensive asf. I was fuming.

For the peeps that watched the ManU game yesterday. How did awb do? Other than that amazing assist

Anyone eaten at his restaurant? I'm sure it's expensive AF, but is the food actually good?

I have a few friends from Vancouver and Dubai eat at the restaurant, everyone said it was phenomenal food. Still overpriced though.

I refuse to believe the most popuplar man in the country lives in a regular suburban house. My man should be on an island off the coast somewhere. Something aint right

Can't see much from that clip, but his mansion in Rosario is pretty big
small-29243768-10215737899823505-4486683477768404992-o-copia_758b5d9d_816x408.png_272357161.png

I refuse to believe the most popuplar man in the country lives in a regular suburban house. My man should be on an island off the coast somewhere. Something aint right

I thought the same but then when they pulled in I saw like a 3 or 4 car garage and thought ok, his house is different than the one across the street :lol:

:lol: what are the French laying their claim on why the game should be replayed?

I read something about too many players on the pitch - not sure if it was a substitute that hadn’t quite cleared the pitch before play resumed or players celebrating. I saw a video of the referee at a press conference showing France doing the same and explaining how it didn’t affect play.

Definitely grasping at straws. There is zero chance a game of this magnitude gets replayed.

To be honest I was for sure my 23 and me report would show French decent after MBappe scored da hat trick. I like French fries and other French cuisine and my French is getting better every day. I root for da PSGEETLES and I’ve forgiven Rudy Gobert for exposing his team to Covid. It wasn’t until the final whistle blew that I had the courage to open the report and just like I said pre WC, “my 23 and me report will say whatever it needs to say” and just like magic it came back for Argentina. AMAZING how that works.

Back
Top Bottom