Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Mexico

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
salt bae needs some jail time for that
I’m not up on Qatari law, but in some jurisdictions some of the moves he pulled arguably could qualify as assault.

Related confession - I didn’t know who Salt Bae was until this World Cup. Until last week I thought the guy in this picture was Robert Downey Jr.

B366C41D-83B0-451B-A72B-B0E46976751F.jpeg

Last edited:

French when they win, immigrants when they lose :lol: :smh:

On a similar note
Incredible how ignorant americans are calling us “Nazis”and “europeans” eventhough we latinos. We definitely not getting the “european” red carpet treatment when trying to immigrate to US…i can tell you that. We still get the Bad Hombres treatment.
Back in October my 20 year old cousin from argentina was stuck at the border for damn near two months and was treated like every other latino.
Dude had to cross through the Arizona desert.
He still paying off the coyote that helped him in.
Maybe if he looked like Mac Allister he coulda just strolled into the US but he looks more like Cuti Romero :lol:

From early US twitter comments and american race relations i knew the final between a black French team and a latino team would turn to a discussion on race.

Are there racists in Argentina and Latin America? Yes

By the way Aguero called Camavinga a d*%*face not because of his race or look but because his name rhymes with pinga lol
Which is another word for….you know.

Aguero has no reason to single out that player. Dont think theyve even played each other.

I am part Argentine/Guatemalan and I have relatives and friends from other latin american countries...I can tell you that Argentines are the crudest by far. =The players were calling each other's moms whores in the locker room...including Scaloni's mom.

Last edited:
On a similar note
Incredible how ignorant americans are calling us “Nazis”and “europeans” eventhough we latinos. We definitely not getting the “european” red carpet treatment when trying to immigrate to US…i can tell you that. We still get the Bad Hombres treatment.
Back in October my 20 year old cousin from argentina was stuck at the border for damn near two months and was treated like every other latino.
Dude had to cross through the Arizona desert.
He still paying off the coyote that helped him in.
Maybe if he looked like Mac Allister he coulda just strolled into the US but he looks more like Cuti Romero :lol:

If there's one thing that was crystal clear that came our of the world cup, it's how self righteous and ignorantly racist the western media is.

Me growing up in the Middle East, I thought most of their news was agenda driven and the western media was more open as they criticize themselves. But over the years, I've come to realize they are no better. The world cup just cemented this notion for me.

What they did was just hurtful.

Danish Media comparing Moroccans to Monkeys:

unnamed-2.jpg

German outlets stating that the Moroccan players are part of isis because they are making the gesture that signals their thankfulness to the God.

Fjz81JwXoAI04qW

And of course, the French media drawing terrorist cartoons of Qataris

qatar-cartoon-.jpeg

Then most of the Western World comparing Messi's Bisht to a bathrobe where the reality is that it was a sign to honor Messi as it's similar to Knighting someone in England. It's not political, it's a cultural gesture.

imago1020537457h.jpg

You would not hear that when Pele wore a Sombrero when he won the cup in Mexico.

FkSp1rdX0AABEi0.jpg

There are WAY more examples from this world cup alone, but you get the point. The hypocrisy, self righteousness, and racism is disgusting.

What was pleasant to see what that almost no westerner who actually went to Qatar felt the way the media was portraying the Middle East and Middle Eastern people. Perceptions shifted and I hope it continues.

If there's one thing that was crystal clear that came our of the world cup, it's how self righteous and ignorantly racist the western media is.

Me growing up in the Middle East, I thought most of their news was agenda driven and the western media was more open as they criticize themselves. But over the years, I've come to realize they are no better. The world cup just cemented this notion for me.

What they did was just hurtful.

Danish Media comparing Moroccans to Monkeys:

unnamed-2.jpg

German outlets stating that the Moroccan players are part of isis because they are making the gesture that signals their thankfulness to the God.

Fjz81JwXoAI04qW

And of course, the French media drawing terrorist cartoons of Qataris

qatar-cartoon-.jpeg

Then most of the Western World comparing Messi's Bisht to a bathrobe where the reality is that it was a sign to honor Messi as it's similar to Knighting someone in England. It's not political, it's a cultural gesture.

imago1020537457h.jpg

You would not hear that when Pele wore a Sombrero when he won the cup in Mexico.

FkSp1rdX0AABEi0.jpg

There are WAY more examples from this world cup alone, but you get the point. The hypocrisy, self righteousness, and racism is disgusting.

What was pleasant to see what that almost no westerner who actually went to Qatar felt the way the media was portraying the Middle East and Middle Eastern people. Perceptions shifted and I hope it continues.

Thanks for this post.

One thing I find hard to justify are the deaths in building the arenas in Qatar. I have tried looking at multiple sources, but perhaps I am off base. I read anywhere between several hundred and a couple thousand migrant workers died in the employee of bringing the WC to Qatar.

Thanks for this post.

One thing I find hard to justify are the deaths in building the arenas in Qatar. I have tried looking at multiple sources, but perhaps I am off base. I read anywhere ween several hundred and a couple thousand migrant workers died in the employee of bringing the WC to Qatar.

Honestly, out of every Human rights outcry that's been highlighted in the Media, this is the only one that actually holds ground and Qatar should be held accountable.

What will be interesting to see is: No one cared about this before the world cup, will anyone care now that it's over?

I hope they are held accountable and at the very least, Qatar should compensate the family members of the deceased, those workers left their families from India, Sudan, Pakistan amongst others to provide for them. They were most likely the only source of income and Qatar should at the very least compensate them.

I don't have much faith in FIFA to do anything, I am not sure what the UN will do if anything at all.

From early US twitter comments and american race relations i knew the final between a black French team and a latino team would turn to a discussion on race.

Are there racists in Argentina and Latin America? Yes

By the way Aguero called Camavinga a d*%*face not because of his race or look but because his name rhymes with pinga lol
Which is another word for….you know.

Aguero has no reason to single out that player. Dont think theyve even played each other.

I am part Argentine/Guatemalan and I have relatives and friends from other latin american countries...I can tell you that Argentines are the crudest by far. =The players were calling each other's moms whores in the locker room...including Scaloni's mom.
Argentina has a long history of racism and whitewashing their population.

Man scored a hat trick and his penalty in the shootout on him though :lol: >D

Got a lot of other more fitting targets than the dude who almost beat you single handedly

Hope he joins a Champions League club in the near future though cause you know Mbappe would be out for blood if ever they matched up again :lol:

Messi looked like he wanted no parts of the shenanigans :lol:

20221220_150926.jpg

He's gotta see him after the holidays

Got a lot of other more fitting targets than the dude who almost beat you single handedly

Hope he joins a Champions League club in the near future though cause you know Mbappe would be out for blood if ever they matched up again :lol:

20221220_150926.jpg

Gonna be a very awkward locker room if he ever decides to go back to Paris

Happy for Emi Martinez though, man went from backup at Arsenal to national hero. Talk your talk

20221220_150926.jpg

Don't understand the beef he has with Mbappe. So cringe. Dude is a weirdo and mad annoying.

Say Arsenal legend again and its on sight.

Back
Top Bottom