Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
star-trek-tos.gif

Smh

It’s SAMBA TIME in Zagreb!

Brazil were -275 (almost 3-1 favorites) before the game started. Thought that was disrespectful af to Croatia but didn’t feel strong enough to bet on them

Damn just realized Neymar couldn’t break Pele’s record. I’m glad Brazil lost but I was hoping he’d break that at a World Cup. that’s a 🔥 record to have

I had a feeling as the game went on that if things went to PKs Brazil was going to choke. Neymar scored then I thought surely they'll see it through.
They decided to go all out attack 4 mins from the end of the game only to get caught up the field on a counter. Left the CBs on an island with no help in the box. They only got themselves to blame.
Massive resilience from Croatia not feeling sorry for themselves and fighting back. Once they tied, they took Brazil's will.
This better be a warning for every "favorite" left to take care of business and not let the other team stay in the game.

Brazil should've been humble.

the comments are killing me on instagram :lol:

"theyre not dancing now"

"who cares if they lose theyre dancers"

:rofl:

brazil were gonna lose after that dude threw that cat off the presser table :lol:

neymars career went from the most promising to the most disappointing ever

I had a feeling as the game went on that if things went to PKs Brazil was going to choke. Neymar scored then I thought surely they'll see it through.
They decided to go all out attack 4 mins from the end of the game only to get caught up the field on a counter. Left the CBs on an island with no help in the box. They only got themselves to blame.
Massive resilience from Croatia not feeling sorry for themselves and fighting back. Once they tied, they took Brazil's will.
This better be a warning for every "favorite" left to take care of business and not let the other team stay in the game.
i was mad the way brazil moved after going up 1

not sure why they didn't at least move to a line of a back 5 its the damn world cup park the bus

on that croatia attack danilo looked like he was hurt but still, they shouldn't even be in that situation smh

Back
Top Bottom