OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many of these players will finish at other schools that I find it hard to get worked up about all the signing day shenanigans.

PREACH.

Like acquiring a veteran at the NBA deadline. Yeah I hope he brings us over the top but he gone next year

TRAVIS HUNTER. COLORADO.

PRIME. :pimp:.

billbored.gif

that Dylan dude might go to Nebraska? 🤣🤣🤣

His uncle is on the coaching staff at Nebraska. Choosing to be the starting QB at Nebraska instead of Ohio State seems incredibly shortsighted in a great way to light your career on fire.

Worst comes to worst, he'll be in the transfer portal after his freshman year

His uncle is on the coaching staff at Nebraska. Choosing to be the starting QB at Nebraska instead of Ohio State seems incredibly shortsighted in a great way to light your career on fire.

Worst comes to worst, he'll be in the transfer portal after his freshman year

I feel it man. Makes sense. Obviously not sure how they gonna do divisions but Luke, Chip and Lincoln all coming.

Spanky in for a whirlwind.

I understand him wanting to go there with his dad having played there and his uncle being on staff.

I’m sure they’ll be decent but once the divisions are realigned and we get USC/UCLA in the west with them they’ll be middle of the road again

Like I said, I remember all this hype and hoopla when Frost was hired and we saw how that went. I don’t think Rhule will be that bad but I don’t think anyone’s worried about what Nebraska will do. It’s not the 90s anymore

If Nebraska is going to spend in NIL and have a competent staff, then why can’t they be a 8 win program that jumps up from time to time?
I agree... I think Rhule is good enough to get them back to a contender in the conference... They were just a horribly coached team under Frost... They always seemed to find a way blow it in the end... I think Rhule is 10x the head coach Frost is

If Nebraska is going to spend in NIL and have a competent staff, then why can’t they be a 8 win program that jumps up from time to time?

It'll be tough with a new Big Ten. UCLA and USC will knock Nebraska down even further in the conference parking order. Could I see them becoming a more competent team going forward? Sure but I wouldn't have been on it.

If I'm Dylan, I definitely go to Ohio State. You play for a coach with a proven track record of putting players in the league, the best receivers in the nation and you might actually have a chance to win at the highest level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom