OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy+was+a+terrible+wife+has+a+kid+with+_d3b269c89378284d2f0b51680f694bc0.jpg

SWEET CAROLINE WITH BASS IN YOUR VOICE AND TEARS WITH YOUR EYES. What an AMAZING DAY. England and Phoenix lose even though they are both my teams.

Like, I’m not even tight that the Suns lost, I’m more so tight because how Book supposedly “got next” playing on the biggest stage and he plays only 29 minutes, after having what, 3 days rest, and they’re framing the narrative already that they’re saving him, saving him for what? Is there another Finals after this Finals?

CP3 meltdown game coming. I refuse to believe that he’s finally immune to such things.

:lol:

No disrespect scrap, but why continue when the man is no longer here?

Surely there's a current player who you can direct your energy at instead.

Not trolling. I'm legit asking.

Can you name another basketball player that the media lies about so much? Can you name another basketball player whose fans lie about him so much? Whether or not those lies are intentional or not, I don't know. Realistically speaking, the stuff his fans say about him be so out-of-touch with reality, **** be wilder than Aesop's Fables. And so I like enlightening them with the actual truth because it seems like 99% of his fans have no idea what actually transpired during his career. They just freestyle fables about him and tell their heart to co-sign the story, then they end up believing their own nonsense.

Damn they're really stretching these games out. Wednesday and Saturday for Game 4/5

Guess I can't be mad they're finally giving teams some more rest

The Suns need a better defensive strategy than putting Crowder on Giannis one on one. Crowder is a decent defender but Giannis is way too tall for him to be contained by crowder.

They need to double Giannis before he gets to the post and leave someone like Brook or PJ open. Both guys can hit open jumpers but nowhere near the efficiency of Giannis in the post. Dude is shooting like 75% in the paint.

haven't gotten Khris Middleton gms where he turns into MJ yet
suns have no answer for giannis. unless they double him once he touches, they'll be giving up open threes

Honestly, it’s been a pretty refreshing seeing a big dominate with some bully ball. Kept it up Giannis.
Copycat league got fooled into trying to shoot nothing but threes with positionless lineups. Leading mvp candidates this year were all big men aside from Paul who led a traditional team that stuck with fundamentals. The same things remain imperative come playoff time defense and size. Saying the game changed it really hasn't when it actually matters. People always fall for gimmicks.

Can you name another basketball player that the media lies about so much? Can you name another basketball player whose fans lie about him so much? Whether or not those lies are intentional or not, I don't know. Realistically speaking, the stuff his fans say about him be so out-of-touch with reality, **** be wilder than Aesop's Fables. And so I like enlightening them with the actual truth because it seems like 99% of his fans have no idea what actually transpired during his career. They just freestyle fables about him and tell their heart to co-sign the story, then they end up believing their own nonsense.

Well alrighty then.

Carry on. :lol:

Wasnt that the rumor with Ros @ GS :nerd:

Sadly, seems like that happens with most attractive female sports reporters. There was rumors about Ledlow and Nichols (attractiveness debatable) too, even before this latest controversy, etc.

Basically, any female who is around male pro athletes all the time, someone will float a rumor she’s ******* at least one or more of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom