OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t even realize Marcus Peters went to Washington too elpablo21 elpablo21
It all makes sense
4F81FB13-71E3-4318-A70F-D0571B8CA21E.gif

I don’t bring the old head energy for much; I think the game is in a great place in a lot of ways. But they way they call techs and intentional fouls these days is not an improvement.

11 turnovers are keeping the jazz from a big lead
clips banking on the jazz slowing down from three. doubling mitch a lot when he has the ball

don't think they can play Zu tonight. also, this may be a gm where bev should take some of mann's minutes

It’s pretty sad the amount of jump shots Ben Simmons has taken in his career. He should almost be disqualified from the NBA. How you literally scared to do the main objective of the sport. Pathetic

It’s pretty sad the amount of jump shots Ben Simmons has taken in his career. He should almost be disqualified from the NBA. How you literally scared to do the main objective of the sport. Pathetic

He ain’t no dawg at all. Giannis can’t shoot he can get you 30. Zion ain’t shooting. He can get you 30. Ben can’t shoot and getting 10 from him is like pulling teeth

Wait hol tf up. I go to the gym to find out that Philly choked? If the Hawks go to the finals, ima be livid

1623900922371.png

Sixers let a Trae x Lou backcourt off the hook for the entire 4th quarter.

Let em put up 40 in the 2nd half and couldn’t punish them on the other end.

Wait hol tf up. I go to the gym to find out that Philly choked? If the Hawks go to the finals, ima be livid

1623900922371.png
thought about the hawks/jazz possibilities
trae vs donovan. one of these young talent will be crowned :emoji_trophy:
gobert vs capella :emoji_fire:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom