OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goat level game for Kevin. 48 minutes. 49 points. Incredible. Nuclear. I can't even. Unreal. He was...wow. Gifts.

'Never leave me...'

20210615_233102.jpg

Just got home from the game ….. amazing game !!!!!!

the crowd was iffy … but they came alive in the end

“Im KEVIN DURANT !!!!

Im going to watch all the hot takes in this post now 😂

I NEVER wanna here Giannis > AD again. Dude does Nothing on the basketball court better than him besides sprint. What the **** is the use of having a DPOY who never steps up to guard the best players.
Best ability is always availability. It's like you're not watching the playoffs.

Questioning people who have proven themselves more often than not on the biggest possible stage: the KDs, the Steves, the Lebbys etc. or spewing that "legacy is on the line" garbage straight from the set of First Take is nauseating.
Wild thing is a lot of these cats on this bs have clowned and complained bout 1st take and other hot take type media before…But they just as reactionary and fickle as the terrible media covering things these days, it’s all a mess

Somebody posted in here the same thing Chuck is talking about, Giannis fading away on a one - legged Harden. That was beyond ridiculous....
What do yall want him to do?

Yall (and Chuck) act like Harden is some featherweight that will just be punished in the post.

That doesn't happen with Harden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom