OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think turner will get a good look. he was one of those guys that played in 2019 world cup when all the stars declined.
i'd like to see the rest of those guys from 2019 get a strong consideration (mitchell, tatum, brown)

i think turner will get a good look. he was one of those guys that played in 2019 world cup when all the stars declined.
i'd like to see the rest of those guys from 2019 get a strong consideration (mitchell, tatum, brown)
Think Mitchell/Tatum/Brown are going to be locks unless they decline.

Canada gotta nice squad too, even better if Murray was healthy
I dont even think Canada is ranked which is nuts considering they have the most NBA players outside of the US.

Canada could really have a squad if everybody played. They'd be even better if Jamal Murray weren't hurt.

Guards: Nickeil Alexander-Walker, Dillon Brooks, Luguentz Dort, Cory Joseph

Forwards: R.J. Barrett, Oshae Brissett, Melvin Ejim, Andrew Wiggins

Bigs: Khem Birch, Kelly Olynyk, Dwight Powell, Tristan Thompson

Canada could really have a squad if everybody played. They'd be even better if Jamal Murray weren't hurt.

Guards: Nickeil Alexander-Walker, Dillon Brooks, Luguentz Dort, Cory Joseph

Forwards: R.J. Barrett, Oshae Brissett, Melvin Ejim, Andrew Wiggins

Bigs: Khem Birch, Kelly Olynyk, Dwight Powell, Tristan Thompson
SGA, Chris Boucher couple others

1623772110374.jpeg

B4B4A985-1897-446D-B395-049E835BB05B.jpeg

jazz made 17/42 threes
donovan got his buckets, but he really had to work for them. not very efficient shooting

clips just built a huge early lead and never went on a drought. jazz picked it up in the second half, which may carryover
hopefully, kawhi is healthy and won't be bothered by the knee injury

It'll be tough for the jazz to win If my Conley doesn't return. Effectively the clippers can just send a hard double at Donovan Mitchell (who's already hobbled) to get the ball out of his hands and force the rest of Utah's players to beat them (which they're not doing).

The addition of Conley gives Utah another elite ball handler, creator and pick and roll threat. If Mike Conley doesn't return, Utah's only path to victory is shooting the lights out at home (which they can do) and hoping the Clippers role players play poorly on the road (which they've been known to do as well)

We've seen KD's weakness is when he's asked to be a distributor. He plays too much 1 on 1, he's not a natural read the floor playmaker like that. He always had another all-star PG to take that responsibility.

Doc rivers is wild overrated. That chip over a decade ago inflated his value. Dude has the goofiest lineups. How many times has philly tricked off a big 1h lead this year. Itll be interesting if its philly vs milwaukee. 2 goofy coaches

guy is the most overrated coach in NBA history, how he still has a job is beyond me. Why announcers call him “the great doc rivers” is a joke. So many GREAT coaches have lost there jobs for less than this bozo has done and yet he is still in the NBA. He is just a name at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom