OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should've known what time he was on soon as he pulled up like this earlier

E3x5aDxXMAovFMQ

:lol:

Flamboyant_Luv23 Flamboyant_Luv23 dressed PJ today?

The **** is he wearing? :lol:

Game 6 on Thursday. I really hope at least Kyrie can go. They really need Harden though.

So KD only looks like the best player when he’s flanked by 2 other Top 15 players hmm 🤔

9-25 shooting, 1-8 from three? Durant was looking funny in the light once the defense was queued in on him.

Let's not forget that in 2015 LeBron Lost Kyrie and Kevin Love and still dragged the Cleveland Cavaliers to the Finals. If Durant is that guy I still expect him to win this series.

9-25 shooting, 1-8 from three? Durant was looking funny in the light once the defense was queued in on him.

Let's not forget that in 2015 LeBron Lost Kyrie and Kevin Love and still dragged the Cleveland Cavaliers to the Finals. If Durant is that guy I still expect him to win this series.
Doesn’t help that Joe Harris turned into Playoff Kyle Korver

Before y’all give a player a FULL game to see what he can do without his co- star , y’all base it off the same game an injury occurred ? Lol

Durant will be aight in game 5 ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom