OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luka...jersey swap :nerd:
dude aint trying to remove his jersey in public :lol:

unnamed.jpg

If the mavericks thought Boban would be effective against the clippers, and he was to a certain extent
Then Rudy Gobert is going to dominate

He picked it up later in the series which is a good thing¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Book aint written yet doe. We'll see how he does with Utah

You right calling him cheeks is a bit much but his cold stretches and turnovers game's 5-7 is the only reason this was competitive.

Him attacking the rim relentlessly in Games 3 and 4 was big.

What's the point in having a general manager if the owner is just going to come out and make decisions in front of the media?

Because he's been the shadow GM for 20 years now and Donnie doesn't mind it because he makes GM money to scout internationally and be the fall guy.

Since the Lakers are done, I want my Suns to get to the finals

But if they don't, I want it to be Jazz vs. Nets.

Have Kyrie go off, Nets win the series on Jazz home court, Irving wins finals MVP, and during his speech start quoting Farrakhan speeches verbatim while he burns sage over the Larry O'Brien Trophy.

And have Jazz fans in the stands, and niketock88 niketock88 in front his TV at home, like...
full

If the Suns can't win, that's the timeline I want to live in.

You supposed to be sitting this one out like Lebron
:lol:

Unlike you I don’t disappear for a year after my team gets eliminated only to pop back up to pray to false gods,be loud and wrong and disappear again.Rise ,rinse and repeat year after year.

A young famous millionaire has all the resources he needs to have a good time in any city. I’d take all the cities listed above over Dallas TBH.
All those other cities have big time famous entertainers in the music industry and the music scene drives their party scene
Dallas doesn't have that
Its all about the professional athlete in Dallas

If the mavericks thought Boban would be effective against the clippers, and he was to a certain extent
Then Rudy Gobert is going to dominate

Indeed, by all means the Jazz should make Rudy an offensive focal point in round 2.

I’d tread lightly on outcoached Carlisle.

He scraped by and needed every bullet in the chamber to squeak by with significantly better talent.

Ehhh, outlier shooting by the Mavs and Clips in games 1-3 is why **** went the way it did

Ehhh, outlier shooting by the Mavs and Clips in games 1-3 is why **** went the way it did
That was some of it.

Lue also damn near coached them outta the series with his schemes defensively.

Pulling Zubac off the floor and deciding not to let Kawhi fade the Luka matchup wasn’t rocket science.

Whole series felt like both coaching staffs were grasping at straws and Dallas just flat out had less talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom