OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to get hype at the airport watching this. Please don’t blow stealing homecourt in the 4th.

Forget the Knicks. From a psychological standpoint if you cant guard without thinking a foul will be called it's impossible to stay with anyone. Getting soft calls changes momentum.

If a guy drives into you its a foul on you? That aint basketball man. You literally cant touch players.

Just call it both ways.

Psychologically your done if you decide to play drop on Trae

gallinari is 6’10” and had to use every inch of that for that dunk :lol:

but this hawks team is hella fun to watch. i didn’t realize they were this ******* deep of a squad. second unit full of scorers and shooters

True, and Embid plays on borrowed time lol. He’ll be out at least a game a series like clockwork.
Damn man do you ever have anything positive to say? I swear all you do is post haterish stuff about every team and player. Kinda seems like you hate basketball.

Real indicative of a certain type of bitter internet fan that’s sadly more and more common these days...

Psychologically your done if you decide to play drop on Trae

It's hard to guard him. Makes it harder if you cant touch him.

It's why there will never be another G and very rarely a Wing that wins DPOY. You literally are not allowed to properly guard without violating the rule book.

F4BA1066-B688-4B69-89C0-3E1A60FDB8F4.jpeg

Open 3s are the difference. Hawks haven’t missed theirs and Sixers haven’t hit theirs.

This pace can’t keep up for both teams. I expect some regression to the mean in game 2. Hawks just can’t miss. Sixers not even playing that bad of a game.

Damn man do you ever have anything positive to say? I swear all you do is post haterish stuff about every team and player. Kinda seems like you hate basketball.

Real indicative of a certain type of bitter internet fan that’s sadly more and more common these days...
About the 76’ers? Lol NOPE. You can hit that block next time ATL drops another 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom