OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said before, Luka had some help tonight from Boban, DFS, THJr. but he had an off game and the entire Mavs team went ice cold in the 4th.

What would help the Mavs was if they had a legit 2nd option to take the pressure of Luka.

No ****ing way Carlisle should be having to trot Boban out there in a game of this magnitude and running the offense through him for large stretches of the first half when they have Porzingis.

Unfortunately for the Mavs, Porzingis is their second best player only in terms of his contract.

He needs more help from his team sure, but ai mean he needs help as in a solid 2-3 option. You dont know what you gonna get from Porgi or TH on a daily basis. Both hot and cold players.

Luka holds the ball a little too long and I feel like it sticks too much with him lol
Bro micromanaging every possession lmao

ezgif-3-44ef74b82aa4 (1).gif

What have you seen this season that indicates Utah would get handled by the Clippers? This series has given you more confidence in the Clippers 😂

I’m not a believer in utah and the clippers have kawhi.

He just needs to be more selfish and clippers would be much more dominant.

Mavs done. Clippers figured them out on defense these last 2 games in the 4th quarter. 16 points in game 5 and 20 points tonight. That's a wrap! Lue the Comeback Gawd

Luka was off all night yet the Clips still trapped the ball all night.

Kawhi was a robot yet they let him play one on one while them other dudes was folding

Explain it to me

Luka runs out of juice in the fourth
now with kawhi checking him, it's even more difficult

reggie not going to shoot like that again :lol:

lue pulled playoff rondo for kennard. i wonder if he continues with that

Carlisle ironically does not have a plan for Kawhi on Luka. We picked on Lue for not doing the obvious but he held his ace. Make Luka work for every thing in a game 7 at your crib lol Clips :nthat:

Dallas looked like Portland down the stretch tonight. Guys missing open shots. Only so much Luka can do especially getting trapped and doubled to pass to open guys to just brick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom