OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
All jokes aside. I have no idea why teams don't say to themselves..."we might lose. But it ain't gonna be because you (doncic/Booker) went nuts."
"We are picking you up full court and if you touch the ball past mid court, you're seeing 2."

Doncic and Booker are 1 man gangs at this point and both L.A. Coaching staffs are complete morons when it comes to defending the other teams star. (The Lakers did better though)

What a wasted year, dang injuries, just wasn’t meant to be.

Get well rested, Get Healthy, Lebron startint year 19 and he def has to pick his spots next year, long as he Bron stay healthy, you get healthy AD, they’ll have another look at it.

Lakers fate lies in the health of Anthony Davis who’s never played a full season of basketball in his career and hasn’t played more than 62 regular season games in the last 2 seasons

Better keep him bubble wrapped until the playoffs

:lol:
ABD06EA0-7298-41FA-A684-0166BFC89DE4.jpeg

Yeah Baby!!! My Suns beat the Lakers 4-2, where my Suns fans at!!!! Even with a healthy AD it would have been 7 games and the Suns would have won.

Lol lakers were up 2-1 with a healthy AD and on their way to win game 4. That series was over if AD doesn’t get hurt.

Good series tho. I **** with your team.

Playoff Teams remaining:

Utah, Den, Phx,
Gobert, Jokic, Ayton

Phi, Atl, Mil, Bkn
Embiid, Capela/Collins duo, Giannis, KD/Blake

Eye see a pattern on what's trending in Today's NBA

Suns are not a one man show. At least not in this first round. Obviously DBook is special. But they had massive contributions from other players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom