OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m here for the slander and jokes but let’s not act like Bron/AD aren’t recovering injuries while playing the team with the second best regular season record that was barely injured all year (their starters missed time) but this shouldn’t be a huge surprise.
its the nba thread what did you expect?

**** devin booker ol simp *** flexin for his fake *** girlfriend and her fake *** family

Think the Lakers would’ve had a better chance if AD sat lol they were picking on him while he was out there and he gave them zero on offense.

still better then anything Knicks have ever done.
Omgg that hurt so much!

1622777340355.gif

I’m here for the slander and jokes but let’s not act like Bron/AD aren’t recovering injuries while playing the team with the second best regular season record that was barely injured all year (their starters missed time) but this shouldn’t be a huge surprise.
No excuses needed. It is what it is. It’s part of the game.

jokes >>>>>>>> facts

Bron can’t even finish a fast break with CP3 guarding him. That explosiveness is gone gone. He either hurt or Father Time is starting to come for him.

Damn AD really be saving the Lakers. Thank god he was there to dedicate it to Mamba… We already seen what a Bron led Team on the Lakers look like
AD was the x-factor because Phoenix had no one to guard him with a recovering Bron and non-existent shooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom