OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another game where the Lakers are on pace to score maybe 90 points

Lakers deserve the slander tonight. I knew there was a good chance we would lose but I at least expected us to give effort.

We look completely discombobulated offensively and defensively.

I was told that this Lakers roster was better than last years roster. The role players have looked suspect the whole series

When the Clippers get eliminated tomorrow 👀

https%3A%2F%2Flakeshowlife.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2016%2F04%2F1178141021.jpeg

Booker playing outta his mind.

Lebby going out sad. :smh:

Whoever cleared AD saying he can't injure himself more need to be fired.

I was told that this Lakers roster was better than last years roster. The role players have looked suspect the whole series

Last year's roster far better than this season's - at least one or all of Rondo, Howard and McGee should've been retained.

Im so happy that LeBron gutted the Lakers young talent for this **** :rofl::rofl::rofl:
... We won a championship which automatically makes it worth it. What's really trash is the clippers mortgaging your future to be a first-round exit team.

Regardless, how are the Pelicans doing with those young players? I don't think Ingram and Lonzo Ball would be different makers in this series lol

... We want a championship which automatically makes it worth it. What's really trash is the clippers mortgaging your future to be a first-round exit team.

Regardless, how are the Pelicans doing with those young players? I don't think Ingram and Lonzo Ball would be different makers in this series lol
For a championship?

bubble or not you’d kill for a chip lol

but glad your young core is a year away from being 4 years away
Y’all arguing with a Nelson :lol: . Let him have his moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom