OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who are the doctors that clear AD and said he wasn’t at risk of anything? He could barely play 5 minutes. That’s a groin injury, nor a mildly rolled ankle
1622776124410.jpeg

So who are the doctors that clear AD and said he wasn’t at risk of anything? He could barely play 5 minutes. That’s a groin injury, nor a mildly rolled ankle

Was shocked to hear he would play, they need new doctors man. They should all know groin injuries are super easy to agitate.

I remember when trez was playing at Louisville and they were playing UM. Bruh had took a charge from Shane larkin and nearly flopped all the way to the bench :rofl:

Got big news fellas...a woj babe. I mean bomb. But anyways...so I’m Lowkey from Boston right..have a homie from Lowell MA (40ish mins away from Boston). Aka Terrance Mann’s hometown.

I got a friend whose LIl bro is close wit Mann. He told me Montreal Harrell is gay. Or at least he’s 99% sure of it.
#lipstickalley

Wouldn’t surprise me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom