OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trae from the MSG logo :lol:. Shorty is hell.

EC4980EF-6D5D-4E70-90DB-A1601D3B0A46.jpeg

Hell of a SZN Knicks. Overachieved like a mug. Fun to watch. MSG was TURNT. Nostalgic seeing them folks in there, and the atmosphere.

Well it was a good run boys. Made the playoffs as the 4th seed and I got to be in the building for our first and only playoff win in 8 years. Of the 2 teams that made the finals last year, 1 was a lower seed than us and got swept and the other had to play in a tournament to get in and looks like they'll be joining us in Cancun soon, so I definitely feel good about our season this year.

Just a team from NY. We wasn't even supposed to be here :pimp:

Well it was a good run boys. Made the playoffs as the 4th seed and I got to be in the building for our first and only playoff win in 8 years. Of the 2 teams that made the finals last year, 1 was a lower seed than us and got swept and the other had to play in a tournament to get in and looks like they'll be joining us in Cancun soon, so I definitely feel good about our season this year.

Just a team from NY. We wasn't even supposed to be here :pimp:
#JustaTeamFromNY :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom