OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so let’s look at this from Kyries end. Kyrie comes out and basically says the same thing he did a couple days ago. I’m absolutely not resigning here, I hate it, city is full of racists. You really think that Celtics fans are going to treat him better after that?

Hey, he called us racist but at least he told the truth. We should be totally respectful now.

stop hiding behind a crutch that he is getting treated this way because he said he was going to resign. It’s sad watching people delude themselves in such a way. He is getting treated this way because he said the city is full of racists and someone clearly took issue with it by further proving that Boston is full of racists
Kyrie said what he said because he Feels guilty about not resigning here. If the dude felt the city was full of racist they would’ve never said “ I have every intention of resigning with Boston if you guys will have me“ LOL. So one white idiot throwing a water bottle at Kyrie means the whole city is full of racist?

Fans get too emotionally attached to the players of their favorite teams. They also think they're untouchable doing it from a distance. Racist remarks, cursing them out, throwing ****, etc.

Omg! He stepped on the logo! You gotta be a psycho to actually care about that.

To be clear, I wouldn't care if an ex Celtic called Kyrie out. Or the current Celtics stepping up to him for it. Players give their lives to an organization. So I dont have a problem with KG saying something.

Some players are just way more passionate than others.

Speaking of irrational :lol:

Screenshot_2021-05-31 GRD Celtics's ( greenrunsdeep) Instagram profile • 3,208 photos and videos.png

Thread is in shambles. Need Philly-Wiz to tipoff.

Return of the habitual line-stepper.

And I really don’t care of Kyrie stepped on the logo the floor needs to be replaced anyways it looks white on TV but it’s really all yellow and oxidized in person

Because there’s no evidence that supports your assumptions That this white dude was a racist. So why even assume in the first place? Especially if you don’t have evidence. The difference between your assumption and my assumption is there’s a little bit more evidence to back up the fact that maybe this white dude just hates Kyrie for being Kyrie. Just like a lot of people do. 1..Kyrie lied to the fans in Boston and said he would resign and then he screwed and went somewhere else. 2.. a few days ago Kyrie made wild statements about the fans in Boston for no reason. If Kyrie was called the N-word at one of the games and then chose to speak out about after the game, then that’s fine but don’t just come up with BS for no reason because you’re scared about playing in the garden. Kid had to light sage in the garden at the beginning of the season because of all the bad karma he left

-Again, I did not assume a damn thing. I said multiple times I don't know what his motivation was. It seems to me that you are so committed to lecturing black people about overreacting to some things that you don't even have time to consider that is beings said and by whom

-People are assuming it is racist because of a documented history of racism from Boston area fans. And also, life in America generally. Your argument is not sitting on some large preponderance of evidence like you think. People are guessing, people have different opinions, yet your *** is hung up that black people dare assume a white person did something racist.

-So call Kyrie's comments ridiculous yet you handwave him being called a racial slur, and the fact that Celtics players co-signed the fact some Celtic fans say racist **** to opposing players...

Is Marcus Smart and Tristen Thompson's comments BS as well?

So your argument is that Kyrie comments about racism in the arena, something current Celtics players cosigned, motivated a white man throwing a bottle at him, yet is it unfair for people to assume that it had again to do with racism. Brah, really? :lol: :rofl:

Kyrie is cooking this Celtics team, in the Graden. He seems pretty not afraid of the injury-depleted roster Celtics, their fans, and whatever pathetic racist occupy the Garden and Boston generally.

Last edited:
Kyrie knows lying about coming back to Boston was wrong and instead of apologizing and admitting it he chose To take this route and criticize everyone in Boston. true narcissist fashion

”Boston can’t be upset at a player for leaving because the city is racist.”

Give Kyrie credit, he successfully shifted the attention

Kyrie is a narcissist. But why should he apologize to Boston? What exactly did that organization do for him?

He's not a Dirk, Shaq, Kobe or MJ who spent their entire career or the majority of it with one team.

He has no hometown roots in Boston. He never won in Boston. That was a quick stop, it didn't work out, he dipped. He owes them nothing.

-Again, I did not assume a damn thing. I said multiple times I don't know what his motivation was. It seems to me that you are soooo committed to lecturing black people about overreacting to some things that you don't even have time to consider that is beings said and by whom

-People are assuming it is racist because of a documented history of racism from Boston area fans. And also, life in America generally. Your argument is not sitting on some large preponderance of evidence like you think. People are guessing, people have different opinions, yet your *** is hung up that black people dare assume a white person did something racist.

-So call Kyrie's comments ridiculous yet you handwave him being called a racial slur, and the fact that Celtics players co-signed the fact some Celtic fans say racist **** to opposing players...

Is Marcus Smart and Tristen Thompson's comments BS as well?

So your argument is that Kyrie comments about racism in the arena, something current Celtics players cosigned, motivated a white man throwing a bottle at him, yet is it unfair for people to assume that it had again to do with racism. Brah, really? :lol: :rofl:

Kyrie is cooking this Celtics team, in the Graden. He seems pretty not afraid of the injury-depleted roster Celtics, their fans, and whatever pathetic racist occupy the Garden and Boston generally.
Everybody knows what Kyrie did was wrong man it was just a mind game to boost himself up to get ready to play in the garden. Last night if someone called him the N-word then he would’ve had The right to say whatever he wanted after the game. But to come out and say something before anything even happened it’s just stupid especially with his history here. Would’ve been better if Kevin Durant said it or if James Harden said it. It’s just because it’s Kyrie it makes everything worse.

Hey man when Kyrie won the championship with the Cavs it was “ no black girls on the yacht” I think y’all need to have a conversation with Kyrie because I’m over here assuming things now about that situation

Quit trolling already.

Kyrie said he was coming back to Boston. Fans got upset because he lied

Trolling about what? You said he needed to shift attention. I asked from what since it’s pretty clear to everyone outside of Boston that the Celtics didn’t stand a chance this series.

He didn’t need to shift anything. Dudes could have just come in here, beat the Celtics 4-1 and left.

Now you all are just making excuses for why some of your fans are acting like children

Everybody knows what Kyrie did was wrong man it was just a mind game to boost himself up to get ready to play in the garden. Last night if someone called him the N-word then he would’ve had The right to say whatever he wanted after the game. But to come out and say something before anything even happened it’s just stupid especially with his history here. Would’ve been better if Kevin Durant said it or if James Harden said it. It’s just because it’s Kyrie it makes everything worse.
-Kyrie Irving did nothing wrong. He owes the city of Boston, the Celtics, and their fans NOTHING! Celtics fans that feel slighted by Kyrie's lack of loyalty are ******* entitled.

It is wild that Celtics fan would demand Irving show loyalty to a franchise that recently is known for its lack of loyalty.

When Isiah Thomas's sister died, and he was emotionally and physically struggling, he played through it. How did he get repaid? Did Celtics fans boo Ainge for trading him away, or were they excited for the upgrade at PG?

So miss me with the "what he did was wrong" talk. Kyrie showed the franchise the same level of loyalty NBA team routinely shows other players.

Someone made a decision you didn't like, grow the hell up and learn to live with it.

-So now the issue is not with the message, it was with the timing and messenger? Celtics players backed up Kyrie's accusation.

Sorry if someone pointing out racism didn't happen in a manner that you would be most comfortable with. :rolleyes

A
Kyrie knows lying about coming back to Boston was wrong and instead of apologizing and admitting it he chose To take this route and criticize everyone in Boston. true narcissist fashion

You really are being very selective to the posts/parts of posts in here you’re paying attention to.

You can be proud of your hometown, find fault with Kyrie’s exit from Boston AND acknowledge Boston’s well documented history/reputation for being racist.

Kyrie’s history with the Celtics and there likely being a racial component to the water bottle throwing incident are not mutually exclusive things.

When you're a fan of a team with a rich winning history and multiple all time greats you feel entitled.

Similar behavior is seen with some Yankees and Lakers fans too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom