OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Entire Suns Organizaton needs the slander.

1. Cliff will go down as one of greatest choke artists of all time. Proud that it had to be him. Now when he retires he can act like a clown on NBA on TNT with Chuck and him trading stories about how they both choked in big games.

2. Ayton is a Bum. I'm sorry but dude is not it. o know he's from the islands and I respect that but dude was trash.

3. Book is a fraudulent as they come. The Kobe narrative was just too much. Dude is more Cliff and Mumbo Jumbo than Mamba. Dude wasn't there when his team needed him.

4. Crowder is and always will be a fraud. He's a chump and I'm glad he lost.

5. Monty was outclassed and outcoached by Bud. Dude probably won't get this far anytime soon and he cost them Game 5 by not calling timeout.

6. Larry Fitz. I like him but when he joined the Suns as an advisor I knew they were done.

This is all Kyle Kuzma fault.

Giannis would of not had this amount of success against a healthy AD.

You want another one Giannis?

Not on the new BOX OFFICE Megastar Lebron James' watch.

D166C8E8-1BF6-4213-9032-2F1190A4CBAE.gif

Entire Suns Organizaton needs the slander.

1. Cliff will go down as one of greatest choke artists of all time. Proud that it had to be him. Now when he retires he can act like a clown on NBA on TNT with Chuck and him trading stories about how they both choked in big games.

2. Ayton is a Bum. I'm sorry but dude is not it. o know he's from the islands and I respect that but dude was trash.

3. Book is a fraudulent as they come. The Kobe narrative was just too much. Dude is more Cliff and Mumbo Jumbo than Mamba. Dude wasn't there when his team needed him.

4. Crowder is and always will be a fraud. He's a chump and I'm glad he lost.

5. Monty was outclassed and outcoached by Bud. Dude probably won't get this far anytime soon and he cost them Game 5 by not calling timeout.

6. Larry Fitz. I like him but when he joined the Suns as an advisor I knew they were done.
Damn at the first 3 :stoneface:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom