OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a max contract that can't do anything offensively other than catch the ball and dunk and can't switch onto the perimeter defensively. He gets played off the court every time the playoffs come around and they have to play another team with actual championship aspirations. Where is the value with him come playoff time on his contract? Players were taking turns absolutely frying him and he isn't skilled enough to even make them pay on the other end.

Role player. Nothing more. Rather have current Blake Griffin than him.

Rudy is still a lot better than Blake, let's not get crazy here. The issue is that he's not worth a supermax contract.

It's a similar situation with Ben Simmons: teams can put their weakest defender on Rudy and Ben because neither of them have the offensive skill set to punish them.

The Clippers played lineups with no big man and Rudy couldn't muster up enough offense to punish them. Couple that was a fact that he was getting roasted on defense, and he was rendered almost completely worthless in that series.

Is Seth balding on the top?

As a follicly challenged black man EYE noticed this immediately.

It appears that Seth has a helipad in the middle of his head.

1624235092254.png

Man, I buried the homie in my Cartier watch because he was fiendin over it |l Rollies are timeless doe. Being able to tell the day AND the date?!?!? Might cop the Hermès Apple Watch. Thoughts?

I had a day date back in my no responsibilities/overhead/get money days. Ended up falling off and re-selling it :lol: :smh:.

I say that to say this, the bounce back has been good :smokin. Shake back Shawty. Seiko 5 me now. But I still want a clean prezi again.

Fake Time will tell.

Trae going to take a bow on the 76 logo
disrespecting Ben Simmons/Franklin at the same time

He's a max contract that can't do anything offensively other than catch the ball and dunk and can't switch onto the perimeter defensively. He gets played off the court every time the playoffs come around and they have to play another team with actual championship aspirations. Where is the value with him come playoff time on his contract? Players were taking turns absolutely frying him and he isn't skilled enough to even make them pay on the other end.

Role player. Nothing more. Rather have current Blake Griffin than him.

Every nba player, outside of the top 10 or so…have “limitations”.

Saying Rudy Gobert is nothing more than a role
Player…and will never be anything else is just flat out dumb. Like, I get the slander. But this is OD, cuz you couching it as actual facts.

What are we even doing here? Waiting for a team to lose in rd 2 of the playoffs in a 6/7 game series, and then screaming they are nothing more than a role player? Nothing more?

That is goofy.

Trae should do his best Rocky impersonation if he wins

“i know where were at, I know this city is famous for Rocky. And like what Rocky does to his opponents, the Sixers get knocked out”.

What he said about bowing in NY still the gulliest thing I heard from an NBA player in a minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom