OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Booker with some elite looting today.
1624226791806.png

My dude Ayton not being played off the floor. :emoji_hugging:

What type of contract is Reggie Jackson going to get this off-season? Dude has been playing out of his mind lately

Was wondering what people think of Reggie vs Schroeder. I'm assuming Reggie has that edge now

I think Schroeder was better throughout the regular season but as always comes down to "what have you done for me lately" and "what happened the last time I saw you play?"

Schroeder has a larger sample size of more consistent good play but the last time he saw him play he looked awful, compare this with Reggie who has been balling in playoff games. I think Reggie is going to have the edge and get a bigger contract this summer

Suns just too balanced offensively. The Clips could survive against the Mavs and Jazz because both of those teams rely on their 3-pt shooting. The Suns will kill you with efficient 2-pointers but if you want to give them threes, they were still a Top-10 shooting team from deep too. Ayton already had a better overall offensive game than anything Gobert and Porzingis did against LA

reggie might get something similiar to derrick rose. i dont see a team giving him a long-term deal at this stage of his career

Suns just too balanced offensively. The Clips could survive against the Mavs and Jazz because both of those teams rely on their 3-pt shooting. The Suns will kill you with efficient 2-pointers but if you want to give them threes, they were still a Top-10 shooting team from deep too. Ayton already had a better overall offensive game than anything Gobert and Porzingis did against LA

Ayton a good passer too. Didnt know that part of his game was solid.

But he kept him in it throughout most of the game. Like I said, he didn’t look like he had a lot of legs left toward the end. I’d have liked to see him take less 3s, but I think he played a great game overall.
If he's fatigued down the stretch, he could've moved the ball instead of launching all those shots imo. Mann made a tough three in the clutch. Clips could've tried to give him a few more looks.

If he's fatigued down the stretch, he could've moved the ball instead of launching all those shots imo. Mann made a tough three in the clutch. Clips could've tried to give him a few more looks.
a lot of mann's looks come off dribble penetration from reggie and pg
think a reason lue kept rondo in was hoping he could take some ball handling duties from those two and lighten their work load

That was a fun game.

Book been a stud. Hope CP3 comes back soon. Tied after 3, and down by 8 by the time PG got back into the game, and ended up losing by 6. On to g2

Let's go Trae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom