OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably hasn't slept in days

He knew he was getting fired if they didn't advance

I don’t know if there’s a pic, but after the KD two on the line shot to tie it, Bud looked like he let out an hour’s worth of tears in half a second. His eyes were red.

Has this ever happened where the bench not only doesn’t score, but don’t even ATTEMPT a shot??? For Brooklyn’s sake, they better hope MDA gets an HC gig somewhere else and that Steve Nash doesn’t have a lot of his influence.
1523DFB5-876F-4416-900E-16009053ECCE.png

I don’t know if there’s a pic, but after the KD two on the line shot to tie it, Bud looked like he let out an hour’s worth of tears in half a second. His eyes were red.

Has this ever happened where the bench not only doesn’t score, but don’t even ATTEMPT a shot??? For Brooklyn’s sake, they better hope MDA gets an HC gig somewhere else and that Steve Nash doesn’t have a lot of his influence.
1523DFB5-876F-4416-900E-16009053ECCE.png
Jeff “once in a while Kobe” Green not even attempting a shot is crazy

Leave
Jim
ALONE
I get what you are getting at but watching him slump off while KD was giving his due to the Bucks after carrying his *** tells you all you need to know about James Harden.

Dude is just not a winner. He might piggyback his way into a ring but he's not the guy.

I wish I could hug my mom until I was 93. Sadly she died on Friday. I turn 37 in a couple of weeks and I called my mom twice each day (before she was in the hospital) and we used to text each other Goodnight. I miss her so much. My dad and I went with mom to every Doctors appointment, every chemo session and we were there the final week of her life. My dad and I are like brothers but we both miss mom. I encourage everyone to cherish every moment you can with your loved ones because life isn't guaranteed.

She knows you loved her. Keep your head up man.

I lost my father last year and today I buried my brother who lost his battle with cancer.

Life is short, cherish your family. 🙏🏼

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom