OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes the Gods can be cruel.
This NBA route to a Title by Chris Paul is clearly highlighting their since of humor.

My dude gets to beat the Clippers to advance to his first final, and thenonce in that final he gets to defeat Doc Rivers 76ers or, DJordan and Blake Griffin on theNets.
What a payoff for him.

This NBA route to a Title by Chris Paul is clearly highlighting their since of humor.

My dude gets to beat the Clippers to advance to his first final, and thenonce in that final he gets to defeat Doc Rivers 76ers or, DJordan and Blake Griffin on theNets.
What a payoff for him.

real life is crazier & more entertaining than the stuff people watch on netflixs famb

Those first two road games for the clippers are important …. No cp ….. I could easily see this series go a full 7

What a payoff for him.
Nash could have a chance to win his 1st chip against phx

Doc wins a ring against the Clippers
Clippers win vs Doc
Clippers win vs DJ, Blake

A lot of storylines
nate vs monty. monty worked as an asst for nate in portland
ty vs atl
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DRl9Ud7WkAEgbTr?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Everyone is getting on Rudy getting smoked on defense and rightfully so, but I think Utah’s offense was a major issue as well. Gobert couldn’t punish the Clippers for going small and the offense couldnt drive due to Gobert clogging the lane and Mitchell/Conley being hurt. Just settled for a bunch of missed threes.

I understand they would’ve got smoked on defense if they took Gobert out and went small but I have to think their offensive output would’ve been better. They stopped scoring.

Everyone is getting on Rudy getting smoked on defense and rightfully so, but I think Utah’s offense was a major issue as well. Gobert couldn’t punish the Clippers for going small and the offense couldnt drive due to Gobert clogging the lane and Mitchell/Conley being hurt. Just settled for a bunch of missed threes.

I understand they would’ve got smoked on defense if they took Gobert out and went small but I have to think their offensive output would’ve been better. They stopped scoring.

Gobert dont got the footwork to punish smalls on offense. I woudnt let him iso and back down anyone.

Conley being hurt was always going to be a huge blow to them. He's pretty much vital to their offense in terms of a deep playoff run. A healthy Conley and I don't think GSW or DAL makes easy work of them as you were predicting, imo

Still pretty painful to lose to a Kawhi-less LAC team regardless

Conley wasn't fit to play last night and Rudy's hard fall in the first quarter didn't help things either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom