OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't play til like 5 minutes left in the 3rd, dude was hot in the 2nd and then you bring him in late and when the other team has full momentum already? Its hard to get going again like that. More importantly on defense they could have rotated a lot better if he was in for Gobert.

I whole heartedly agree with your 2nd point but Clarkson is just a hot or cold player. That’s who he’s been his whole career.

He’ll shoot you in to the game (1st half)
He’ll shoot you out of the game (2nd half)

Seeing the likes of Gobert and Simmons flame out now shows how detrimental these defensive only dudes are in can be come playoff time.

At the end of the day, the objective of this game is outscore your opponent. It's all about the buckets work to Bill Russell and antidope antidope

No matter how great you are defensively you are not completely shutting any of the elite offense talent so you have to contribute on the offense end or you are an extreme liability i.e. Gobert and Simmons.

Giannis is getting by so far because he be spamming turbo on this incessant HB Dives to the rim. :lol:

These playoffs just show how special AD is. Can be the anchor of a defense because he can defend at all levels, but he also puts in work on the offense end.

His only issue is his body is made of paper mache.

Last edited:
Feel like you gotta stay small. CP3 and book going to torch zubac. Ayton going to eat but he’s not going to foul anyone out. Definitely will bail you out with some jump hooks.
Yep. Ayton not the type to just abuse somebody. CP and Book absolutely would feast on Zubac if he's out there in the PnR though. Clips def gotta keep using those Batum/Morris at the 5 lineups.

Yep. Ayton not the type to just abuse somebody. CP and Book absolutely would feast on Zubac if he's out there in the PnR though. Clips def gotta keep using those Batum/Morris at the 5 lineups.

I disagree, Ayton is going to abuse Batum in the paint. The question is can you hunt him enough on the defensive end to make PHX have to pull him out.

Crowder/Bridges/Johnson/Booker/(cp or Payne) can match up with that small ball lineup too if the Suns are forced to adjust. Crowder can play small ball 5.

Seeing the likes of Gobert and Simmons flame out now shows how detrimental these defensive only dudes are in can be come playoff time.

At the end of the day, the objective of this game is outscore your opponent. It's all about the buckets work to Bill Russell and antidope antidope

No matter how great you are defensively you are not completely shutting any of the elite offense talent so you have to contribute on the offense end or you are an extreme liability i.e. Gobert and Simmons.

Giannis is getting by so far because he be spamming turbo on this incessant HB Dives to the rim. :lol:

These playoffs just show how special a talent AD is. Can be the anchor of a defense because he can defend at all levels, but he also puts in work on the offense end.

His only issue is his body is made of paper mache.

And everyone loves to switch nowadays. Kawhi checking me? Oh lemme make this half *** switch and boom Kawhi off me. :lol: Its like they dont even try.

Idk why Ben doesnt try and just do a Giannis and just try and freight train your way into the paint. Dude literally is useless out there on offense. Brings the ball up, makes a pass, stands in the corner or block, not even being a threat

And everyone loves to switch nowadays. Kawhi checking me? Oh lemme make this half *** switch and boom Kawhi off me. :lol: Its like they dont even try.

Idk why Ben doesnt try and just do a Giannis and just try and freight train your way into the paint. Dude literally is useless out there on offense. Brings the ball up, makes a pass, stands in the corner or block, not even being a threat

He ain’t no dawg. He don’t have the juice like that to be beating guys off the dribble like that.

image0.jpg

I disagree, Ayton is going to abuse Batum in the paint. The question is can you hunt him enough on the defensive end to make PHX have to pull him out.

Crowder/Bridges/Johnson/Booker/(cp or Payne) can match up with that small ball lineup too if the Suns are forced to adjust. Crowder can play small ball 5.
Ayton just isn't the type to take the initiative like that. He's my guy. I wish he was like that, but he's not. If the Suns try to force it, it will just be throwing off their offense. He'll still get buckets, but force feeding him just isn't a particularly good idea, IMO.

My son had these boys on the absolute ropes fully healthy and they in the conference Finals without Kawhi.

I'm so happy Rick and Donnie are gone

if simmons isn't going to improve his shot, he needs to bulk up and gain like 30 lbs of muscle over the summer
just be another version of giannis and bully your way in

Tried told ****** about Reggie *** jackson. And Terance Mann boy wonder.

Put some respect on Ty Lue.

Fk racist *** salt lake city Utah.

Donovan is amazing. Gifts. Bright future. Hopefully on a different team.

A team that just shoots 3s...going cold....where have I seen that before...

Fk french quarter Sean Bradley. Weak *** giraffe.

Fk Predator Malone

&

Fk Johnson & Johnson Stockton

Congrats Clippers fans. lawdog1 lawdog1 P C H P C H

These playoffs been great. Skip what you heard.

Last edited:
Good comparison. Aubrey's proficiency for hits = Wardell's 3ball acumen, but ultimately ain't got that magnum opus (classic album/Finals MVP) to claim the title of best of the era/league.
Who's the best of the era music wise? Who has a classic album?

I don't listen to drake for the record, so I don't like the comparison to my dude, but I feel you on it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom