OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm old school but as fans we don't really need to know these money numbers for every player every single day. Just go get yours it's your business anyway not ours. Wishful thinking I know, I'll go back to bed sorry.
I sort of like to know. Feel like I celebrate with them knowing this is life changing type of money for many.

Paying for your parents rent is a great feeling.

idk man, the money is going to be there next year, and I’m assuming his family isn’t exactly struggling rn.

Winning a state title with your boys isn’t really something you can replace, or put a dollar amount on.

Well that would certainly be something

42DF270C-4C27-4986-8524-14ED92149DFC.jpeg

idk man, the money is going to be there next year, and I’m assuming his family isn’t exactly struggling rn.

Winning a state title with your boys isn’t really something you can replace, or put a dollar amount on.
Getting a year closer to the NFL draft and #1 overall pick cash IS something you can put a price on. :lol:

And they're not gonna win state.

I like David Shaw but that was a straight clown statement, especially when he put out content like this when recruiting

FSU and Alabama are on the same level since both they average -$49,800 less than Stanford:nthat::nthat::nthat:😂😂🤣

I sort of like to know. Feel like I celebrate with them knowing this is life changing type of money for many.

Paying for your parents rent is a great feeling.

I need to know, too, so I know who my new BFFs are going to be 😁. Obviously kidding, but … you know there will be some thirsty girls looking.

They couldn’t get into the MWC rn if they wanted to? I feel like the MAC would take them in a heartbeat.

They should move up now tho, I don’t see any reason why they couldn’t be the new Boise in a couple of years.

Damn damn Damn Travis Hunter is so good. Is he a lock for FSU?

Before players “got paid,” I would have more than likely said absolutely. Now … makes me wonder if any kid would turn down some of that cheddar being offered.

Last edited:
I'm interested to know how this plays out. The Big 12 approached ESPN about the next contract and ESPN said they weren't interested. Of course they already knew Oklahoma and Texas were gone. And apparently ESPN has reached out to another Big 12 school trying to get them to leave.

Does ESPN open themselves to any antitrust issues if it’s proven they’re the ones driving this realignment?

“why pay two conferences when we can pay one?”

Theyre basically murdering the bottom lines of 8 athletic departments.

Kid who’s been in charge of ASU’s branding and design work for the past couple seasons. He’s very popular among the team and recruits and is the one who came up with this winner:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom