OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
This team don’t need to be in the playoff I’ve said it from the start
There are really only three playoff worthy teams this year. Whichever team ends up being number four is going to get dragged by Alabama. Solely from a fan perspective I would rather watch Ohio State against Alabama as opposed to Alabama playing Texas A&M again.

I’m sure most people do the chest pass because I don’t think most regular people could throw accurate passes from that distance

If Clemson wins tonight, do they dump ND down to 4 regardless of the Big10 finish to avoid rematches?

There are really only three playoff worthy teams this year. Whichever team ends up being number four is going to get dragged by Alabama. Solely from a fan perspective I would rather watch Ohio State against Alabama as opposed to Alabama playing Texas A&M again.

Hell nah I don’t wanna watch my team get washed by Bama :lol: y’all can have it

Dudes can’t even keep up with Northwestern

Northwestern playing not to lose on offense, bout to waste a great defensive effort :smh: ...And Ohio State trying to force Fields again when they could just win this game by running

Would y'all do the granny chest pass in this Dr. Pepper competition even if it meant getting roasted online?

I feel like as a rule you should have to throw it with one arm. I still remember about 10 or so years ago when the first girl did that and won and the announcers minds were blown.
I absolutely would throw in chest pass. I don't give a damn about the slander. Pay me.

Even if Ohio State pulls this game out I'm not sure if they get in. Maybe it's just me but I was of the opinion that OSU not only needed to win but look impressive doing so. A hard fought, come from behind victory against Northwestern isn't going to impress the committee.

Even if Ohio State pulls this game out I'm not sure if they get in. Maybe it's just me but I was of the opinion that OSU not only needed to win but look impressive doing so. A hard fought, come from behind victory against Northwestern isn't going to impress the committee.
That’s your opinion. They’re not getting passed if they win this game.

The last time we played northwestern we were like 5th and needed an impressive win against them in the CCG and they just could not put them away

Ohio State is in if they win regardless of how bad they look.

A&M hasn’t been impressive enough. Oklahoma isn’t jumping that far. Florida’s getting washed.

Missing several starters, including a first rounder in Olave

Thanks Oklahoma, Sermon :pimp:

Good to see Day/Fields swallow their pride and adjust accordingly....it took awhile but glad they got the idea

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom