Official 2021 Boxing Thread: 11/6 - Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant SHO PPV

I feel you yungmatt yungmatt but we cant keep vouching for Crawford and im a fan of his boxing but outside of that his momma was right. He aint the brightest guy outside of it and his team is stupid.

Why don't he fight Porter then? I forgot he made an excuse on why he wouldn't. Porter wants all the smoke too and they are friends.

Bruh is gonna go down as one of the elites with the most trash of resumes. His best win will be Jeff....Horn :rofl:

If Spence even wants to fight him after Manny he should do 70/30 split deadass :lol: . He's the one that is gonna be promoting it an did the heavy lifting anyways.

I agree

Everyone loves Kenny Bayless animated expressions :lol:
But he was letting Josh take those extra hits on Jose with those clinches and breaks .

Honestly tho it was on Jose to protect himself and his corner to advise him what to do, can't complaint about it afterwards.
I had Taylor winning this regardless, but Ramirez showed a lot of heart out there.

Bayless was inconsistent when he was breaking them up, and when he was letting fight out of a clinch.

It was a mistake on Jose’s part but I can understand why he took a lull and got caught based on the way the fight was being officiated.

They should make him the cover athlete at this point. His name is what is going to move most of the units stateside.

Back
Top Bottom