Official 2021 Boxing Thread: 11/6 - Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant SHO PPV

Wilder would send Ruiz to his maker if he fought like this with him. He should fight Dillian White next

Bizarre yet entertaining card. Figueroa out there looking like a crack head that used to box at the ymca. No clue wtf mans was doing or why hes even campaigning at 147.

Arreola had me dying when he told the ref he was fine and then said my arms ****** up and then said no its fine again :lol:

Cherry on top was his post fight interview. I give the 40 yr old major props. Dropped and hurt ruiz on a few occasions and didnt look like he took too much damage besides his shoulder. Id like to see a rematch.

Bizarre yet entertaining card. Figueroa out there looking like a crack head that used to box at the ymca. No clue wtf mans was doing or why hes even campaigning at 147.

Arreola had me dying when he told the ref he was fine and then said my arms ****ed up and then said no its fine again :lol:

Cherry on top was his post fight interview. I give the 40 yr old major props. Dropped and hurt ruiz on a few occasions and didnt look like he took too much damage besides his shoulder. Id like to see a rematch.
I've seen rumors that Figueroa even struggles to make 147. I think he is pretty much gatekeeper status now.

Arreola had me dying when he told the ref he was fine and then said my arms ****ed up and then said no its fine again :lol:

did Figueroa's sister make an appearance?

Is Billy J a P or what’s going on? He wanna run the whole fight?

Oh yeah Eddie Hearn needs to sue the hell outta him. he tryna make sure he dont get KOed so he wants the luxury of the extra space to be on his bike the whole fight :rofl:

this is the scariest thing ive ever heard less than a week before the fight. 22 or 24 I hope Canelo puts him in a body bag for this :rofl:

Last edited:
I don’t wanna hear nothing about that “Gypsy pride” **** if they don’t disown Billy *** after this.

I don’t wanna hear nothing about that “Gypsy pride” **** if they don’t disown Billy *** after this.

Facts. Even if the fight still happens they need to hang him for this.

Canelo heated too. I've never heard anything like this before.

Saunders never fought in a ring bigger than 20’ in his entire career. They think they’re going to break Canelo mentally, but jokes on them clowns.

Back
Top Bottom