OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Transition classes tend to have a bunch of kids that end up transferring out in a year or two. No sense in signing 25 kids in a class when 2 years from now only 10 of them will still be there. Makes more sense to try and lock in the kids that you think will be there for the longhaul, and ones that you actually are somewhat familiar with and think will actually play. Instead of just loading up your class for the recruiting rankings or to satiate fans. All the coaches, especially in these last couple of years during ESD, who have taken over new jobs have had tons of kids transfer out. Don't really see the issue in what he is saying to be honest, plus I think the main point of that was about the 2022 class. Not necessarily '23 and beyond

True. That bit about not getting caught up in the stars though is concerning.

dacomeup dacomeup

re: Shemar Stewart - coming back to A&M for a massive recruiting weekend on Friday - bringing entire family this time.

Going to be a loooooooaded group. Probably their last swing at getting some real momentum and keeping it.

Texa$?

No Bedenbaugh?
I edited my above post but it sounds like OU is putting the full court press on Bedenbaugh to stay and selling Campbell on that.

The interesting thing is they weren't a factor in his recruitment before when Riley was there with Bedenbaugh and he doesn't seem to dislike Riley. Sounds kinda like they're just negative recruiting SC, which ironically could send him to Texas or Bama who they'll have to see in the next 4 years anyway. But "**** Riley" (See: Venables move) 🤷‍♂️ :lol:

And yeah it looks like Shannon is taking his spot on the trail as of now, but as far as a position coach going forward I'd hope we can do better. Though he is a pretty good LB coach and has those So Fla ties.

I think Marve is headed to VT w/ Pry., they have Vandy ties. He didn't get fired per se', think he's just looking for a different opportunity

dacomeup dacomeup

dacomeup dacomeup

re: Shemar Stewart - coming back to A&M for a massive recruiting weekend on Friday - bringing entire family this time.

Going to be a loooooooaded group. Probably their last swing at getting some real momentum and keeping it.
Whoa whoa whoa Kang kirby and schuuu is doing a in home with him today trying to reroute him to Athens this weekend I wouldn't put so much into him automatically going to A&M just yet....

I forget who mentioned a similar experience, but my girl asked me to run back the vid of the announcement to the players a 2nd time after she saw me watching it. "I was like, sure... 🤨"

I am very proud to see that FREEMAN's conservative views came through the tv screen. BEAUTIFUL. Your girl thought that Freeman was your brother based on your views and this reaffirmed her love for you. #CONSERVATIVEEXCELLENCE

Disregard N41D N41D you said shemar Stewart im talking about shemar James sorry
Yeah Shemar James had scheduled to come to A&M but then cancelled.

A&M getting Perkins and probably wasn't going to push all that aggressively for another LB anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom