OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Bama gets blown out they should definitely not be in the playoff field.

He just do the War Eagle stance again? :lol:

If they got blown out, which all of a sudden we don’t have to talk about, a two-loss team that is third in the rankings, with their last showing being a loss… the only team that might get in like that is Bama, but they’re fortunate ND isn’t playing anyone and especially not a quality opponent.

Pickens could eat all day if Stetson can get it to him, that corner was super lost.

I don’t trust Michigan.

Crazy that Bama could get blown out today and still be top 4 with 2 losses even though 2 loss UGA teams been left out multiple times.

They won’t. For some reason everyone thinks whoever loses this game is in no matter what, I don’t see that happening for Bama. UGA would still be in with a loss unless they got washed by a ton

The amount of time he has to consider that pitch and execute it :wow:

TD Bama 🔥

what's the significance behind the pose after the TD by Bama? I know that can't be a shout out to Daniel San's "Crane Kick" move.

Seen it a bunch the past couple of wicks

what's the significance behind the pose after the TD by Bama? I know that can't be a shout out to Daniel San's "Crane Kick" move.

Seen it a bunch the past couple of wicks

It is. Metchie been doing it since he got on campus.

Stetson Bennett’s arm can’t be depended on, that’s why JT was was brought in. It was easy when you could control the game on the ground.

There you go. Just throw at these corners in man. They can’t stick nobody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom