OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
New WR coach Simmons was at Servite.

Bummed to see he dropped Kevin Green. He was a kid I specifically named as liking. He's got some dog in him.

Surprised he dropped Ephysians. A 4-star 6'3" CB with speed is usually valuable. Sucks cuz him in particular Donte promised his offer was good no matter what.

Why drop him? Our Defense is trash...do they have better folks in mind?

How big is this recruiting class gonna be now?

Why drop him? Our Defense is trash...do they have better folks in mind?

How big is this recruiting class gonna be now?
They’re aiming for a top 10 class and gonna take a bunch of home run swings and transfers.

I put in for a personal day on the 15th :lol:

Transfer Portal Tears

well-so-im-done (1).gif

Question...

What if Texas had held on to Herman for one more year? N41D N41D @tmay407 justincredible7 justincredible7

Obviously who knows if things even go down like this in that scenario, but doesn't it kinda feel like maybe they jumped too early trying to get an early jump on all this. Especially in a year when cooler headed people kept cautioning, "Don't make a long term decision based on this covid anomaly year."
I think if Herman was still at Texas we would still be 5-7 or worse. Players, parents and BMD felt he was arrogant. He is the reason Ewers flipped to Ohio St. If you watched Texas games his last season you see he couldn't coach when the game was on the line. He didn't know how to use Bijan and we wouldn't have gotten Worthy if he stayed.

nako xl nako xl We got 2 weeks to convince Domani. Officially down to USC and Bama. He's probably going to see what Lincoln can pull together, plus filling out the rest of this staff.

I may need to go down for a visit at the state championship game.

Does the answer to your question change the fact Sark hasn’t been good in a head coaching capacity anywhere he’s ever been, was markedly worse than Herman this year, and caved in the second half of several games this year?
Hmm since you won't answer the question and I see your profile pic has a Mavericks hat on your school must be little brother to Texas and you possibly haven't witnessed your team win a National Championship in your lifetime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom