OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Does it really go to her tho as a payment?

yup straight from the IRS site. I find it crazy that the IRS wont allow no one to intercept your payment but only child support can smh.

EDIT: im not sure if pass due is the same as back pay but i will be finding out soon

irs.JPG

man, if I really wanted to f her over I’d report her to the IRS for not paying taxes on her driving but I’m not even gonna be like that.

oh you don’t work???

guess I got the right to always claim her on taxes...

You wanna report your income and claim her on taxes? Come with me to court and we’ll adjust the child support then.

yup straight from the IRS site. I find it crazy that the IRS wont allow no one to intercept your payment but only child support can smh.

EDIT: im not sure if pass due is the same as back pay but i will be finding out soon

irs.JPG

Not to mention, they already get an extra $500 per child.

So what's the point of taking it away from the dad?

man, if I really wanted to f her over I’d report her to the IRS for not paying taxes on her driving but I’m not even gonna be like that.

oh you don’t work???

You wanna report your income and claim her on taxes? Come with me to court and we’ll adjust the child support then.
Uber sends her a w2 don’t they?

im married now to someone else, I had my kid in high school. You just gotta do a solid screening on these girls before you go to pound town. :lol:

At the end of the day she can’t do anything to me or stop me from seeing my daughter. I’m going to get her now.

Or just don't have a kid in high school...

oh you don’t work???

i think you should do it seeing you only got 4 more years because you know woman wouldnt miss a beat to call you out on it if they knew.

Not to mention, they already get an extra $500 per child.

So what's the point of taking it away from the dad?

bruh not to even mention i think she got like 3 or 4 kids i was the first one to give her a child and she learned the child support system after putting me on it. So she basically got a tax return plus a child credit for everyone of those kids and now she getting a stimulus check her 1200 + the kids 500 x3 or 4 + now my some of my stimulus check and i bet she probably unemployed to while im still going into work getting shiitttteed on smh.

i think you should do it seeing you only got 4 more years because you know woman wouldnt miss a beat to call you out on it if they knew.

bruh not to even mention i think she got like 3 or 4 kids i was the first one to give her a child and she learned the child support system after putting me on it. So she basically got a tax return plus a child credit for everyone of those kids and now she getting a stimulus check her 1200 + the kids 500 x3 or 4 + now my 1200 and i bet she probably unemployed to while im still going into work getting shiitttteed on smh.

Bruh I know all too well the struggles of being young, handsome, and dumb.

***** is not worth the headache from this system.

Yes very proud. Given the option I never want to work for anybody, unless it’s heavily to my advantage or I’m getting over somehow. Waking up early every day to make $50k before tax and have someone command you ain’t the wave for me

no shots fired just thought reselling cant be a life long job gotta pickup a trade or something, and $50k is the new minimum you got to shoot for more than that to be happy to get up in the am to get that check. But do you broham

maaaaan, she is on all sorts of welfare right. Didn’t even bother to renew my daughters FREE medical insurance from the state or tell me. Her school called me and asked why she hasn’t been getting her shots her mom told me she was getting.

I was embarrassed af and pissed. To make matters worse all she had to do was tell me and I would have put her on my insurance. I put her on my insurance the next day and called the courts so she’s not allowed to handle her health care anymore.

then she wants to up the child support and hide her uber income so they can get more from me and not cut off her welfare.

I hate her bruh, I’m embarrassed to be associated with her. How do you always got time to ask for money but can’t get your kids healthcare???

she always lies to my kid too, “I’m gonna take you to California” “I’m gonna take you to get your hair done”

then she doesn’t even get her a ****ing birthday present and I take her to Vegas because her mom won’t do **** with her. 4 more years.
see and the MINUTE we start getting into
the foul stuff women do
folks start talking about we women bashing blah blah blah
but they can clown us all day long
about how we dogs
im tired of it
so sick and tired
then u got simp dudes
who aint never had p
or only been with 1 female
they whole life
who aint wavy at all
coming in to to defend their fiendish ways
its sickening

Last edited:
no shots fired just thought reselling cant be a life long job gotta pickup a trade or something, and $50k is the new minimum you got to shoot for more than that to be happy to get up in the am to get that check. But do you broham
Ehh my bills are minimal so assuming once this is over I go a few years without keeping everything the toe and buying different $1,000 jackets every week/other week in the winter I could stack some paper and then the skies the limit. That or win a poker tournament lol. If you see me working a 9-5 resell is dead or I ****** up :lol:

see and the MINUTE we start getting into
the foul stuff women do
folks start talking about we women bashing blah blah blah
but they can clown us all day long
about how we dogs
im tired of it
so sick and tired
then u got simp dudes
who aint never had p
or only been with 1 female
they whole life
who aint wavy at all
coming in to to defend their fiendish ways
its sickening
I’ve been called every name under the sun bu her and blah blah blah.

the best part is her dad still ****s with me. :lol: even her dad is embarrassed.

Back
Top Bottom