OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Stimmy Turner
IMG_20201230_201432.jpg

he was down like 50 racks. I’m just making the assumption that it was tied to finance. Imagine being in a hole that deep then u get tossed 600 lol. Not laughing at his situation just the pure insanity of all this
Bruh if he was down 50 racks and in any way wanted to rely on the covid relief I understand why he left this plane of existence.

Not sure if mentioned. apparently the same IRS website will go live on Friday to check your status.

Then again, their website says temporarily disabled lol

My direct deposit cleared.

Cash App is on point with the early direct deposits. Luckily I use that for my tax return instead of Wells Fargo since I was using that for the first stimulus

My direct deposit cleared.

Cash App is on point with the early direct deposits. Luckily I use that for my tax return instead of Wells Fargo since I was using that for the first stimulus
im cashapp too. I got it 1st day last time. But didn’t hit app til 830pm

Has any Chase bankers received theirs yet? I think I got mine like 3-4 days after they did the first round earlier this year

So if you qualified for the first stimmy, you qualify for this one? What’s the breakdown for couples that filed together? After how much household income do they cut you off at?

Back
Top Bottom