OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
FC833085-9F53-478D-9743-0575D115E53B.jpeg

This was the first inbound. Shai coulda lobbed the ball towards the rim for an easy Adams dunk :lol:

ugly *** game, but entertaining storylines

CP0 talking **** in game 6 then proceeds to **** the bed down the stretch
Harden playing like *** per usual (albeit with a clutch block)
Adams who I like touching the ball last possession :rofl:

Also, gamewinning shot came on a midrange floater

Unreal

oh I blame both and Adams Lol.

I don’t think he wanted any wants part of the last shot lol
Of course Adams wanted no parts of it.

So why are we blaming SGA for not making a pass to someone that CLEARLY didn't want the ball?

Help me understand that.

Eh it looks good on paper but SGA gotta make a perfect pass and Adams has to catch it cleanly and go up to finish in time before the buzzer. Tucker would have challenged it when he recognized the lob so it wasn't gonna be wide open

Adams was even more open the 1st time and nobody was behind. You have to imagine that calling that timeout Billy D had noticed and bought it to his attention, but doesnt seem like it was so and/or Adams just choked and forgot

I mean if you Shai a franchise pg or lead guard. You should’ve notice that before the ball was inbound. I mean I’m willing to bet CP would’ve.

I’m def not putting it all on Shai. I’ll put it on sorry *** Billy. For one I wouldn’t have my second best score inbounding the ball. Billy was trash ain’t no way around it.
How do you know SGA didn't notice it before inbounding?

Also, how can he make the pass to someone that clearly didn't put himself in a position to receive a pass.

Do you think Icon Lead Passing exists in the real world?

Adams is only 27 but moves like molasses out there and has no second jump. What's up with that?

If you were a black dude from Cameroon people would be asking for his birth certificate. He looks too old and plays too slow to be 27. He should be in his prime right now but it looks like he peaked when he was 23

Adams was screening for Gallo to get open for the 3 but was doubled so SGA had to throw it to Adams because he was the closest. Not enough time to look for Cp3/Schroeder. Bad coaching down the stretch. Oh well better match up with Houston/Lakers

This is where the lob should've happened. He was even looking at him too.

Screen Shot 2020-09-03 at 12.11.09 AM.png

Here's another chance he had at the lob...

Screen Shot 2020-09-03 at 12.12.34 AM.png

1st: Easy for us to say that. A young player in that position most likely won't make that risky pass. A lob pass has a higher risk of turnover any way you put it.

2nd: Not even man. Steven Adams is "watching" just like us.

Again, I don't think yall understand television angles vs. on court passing angles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom